Pay

DISCLAIMER: there will be Russian in this chapter so i'll write it in italics. Also remind that some thoughts are in italics so look close, so you don't confuse yourself.

Let's start with the chapter :)

I don't want to wake up from this tonight
There's no relief, I see you in my sleep
And everybody's rushing me, but I can feel you touching me
There's no release, I feel you in my dreams

Bella insisted on going out and who am I to stop her? she's been doing this since the attack and she thinks of this as a way of healing but there's no healing in this, there's just avoiding pain

It's been already three hours, the clock has already hit twelve am and I'm freaking out. She hasn't called neither texted and I have a bad feeling.

Dante has been insisting too much on going to the club and look for her but maybe she doesn't want to make a scene, I don't want to make her more upset than she already is.

There's no point in that.

Everyone copes with pain in different ways, and her's is this way. I'll have to respect her boundaries but I will not shut up when it comes to tell her the truth and what I think.

Pain makes us stronger, she told me that once, and I agree with it, but that's not the way of coping with pain.

I take out my phone and dial Bella's number but it goes straight to voicemail. Fuck. This isn't good.

I try again, still nothing. I throw the phone against the wall making it shatter into little pieces. I walk to the security area where my best men and women are, without knocking I step in and they turn to face me.

"I need you to have Bella's location. Now" I growl and they start tracking her phone.

"Boss, look"

I look at the screen. The location in the map, of Bella's phone was clear. It was Volkov. Damnit.

I take my phone and call every men I have to get them here as soon as possible.