Sick

Unknown pov:

My phone rings while i'm examining the jars with eyes, livers and even penis. I let out a frustrated groan and pick it.

"Speak" I demand and the line goes quiet for a moment.

"The attack has already been set up. Your dear Bella will suffer like she did. She will pay for her fiancé's actions. The men have been already sent to do the mission, let's wait and hope they record it" he states and I chuckle.

"Why record it when you can feel it yourself?" I ask more to myself than to him and he laughs. "Yeah, I bet she would feel absolutely amazing around our dicks" he sighs.

"Also, I wanted to inform you, boss, that our mole, apart from me, has told me that everything is set up, they will be freely to walk in without making any noise and without getting caught. He is also waiting for Fiore to go out of his office to get us some information. Apart from that everything is going according to plan" he informs and I sigh in relief.

"Perfect"

I hung up and walk towards the board and pin another photo of her. That smile that illuminates every room she walks in, every laugh she makes would be taken from her.

Subtracted.

She's the pawn I need and she is playing wisely. Even though she's wrong she won't last until she breaks down and Fiore reacts, and that would be my cue.

"You will pay Francis Fiore". I say out loud while throwing a dart to the cloth doll with a printed image of him.

Right on his face.