Backstabber

TW: Sexual assault

BELLA

I wake up to the throw of water over my body. The ice cubes that where in the water hitting my head all at once.

The burning sensation from the cold iced liquid making me flinch but I keep my face stern.

I won't show any emotion to this dipshits.

"Wakey wakey, Bella" a fake high-pitched voice yells making my ears bleed.

"Shut the fuck up, dude. My ears are bleeding and i'm sure your vocal chords too" I spat and a punch comes to my face. "Ouch" I pout making me gain another one.

"Smettila! il padre la vuole viva, fratello" Someone orders from behind him and realization comes to me with a mind slap. I know that voice...

(Stop it! father wants her alive,brother)

How could him?

"Oh Dante, vieni e unisciti a me. Divertiamoci un po' con lei" he smiled devilishly while looking at my direction and I rolled my eyes.

(oh Dante, come and join me. Lets have a little fun with her)

"You're not touching me, puta" I fired back and his eyes darkened in less than a second making another punch come to my face.

(bitch)

"se pensi che non riesca a prendere un pugno è lì che ti sbagli. Hai colpito come una puttana. Ma oh aspetta, potrei riceverne un altro a causa della tua fragile mascolinità" I add making smoke come out of his ears.

(if you think I cant take a punch there's where you're wrong. You hit like a bitch. But oh wait I might receive another one because of your fragile masculinity)

"You dumb bitch just shut up!" He roared making me laugh. Seeing him all this worked up just with a few words of mine I can't wait to see how will he be when I beat the shit out of him.

"Fratello, leave, father is on his way" Dante informs, his brother hesitates but gives in. Leaving.

As soon as they walk out the door bursts open and you can't believe who appeared.

My father and a man that must be the same age as my father. He looks exactly as Francis. His father of course.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't my bunny" a deep voice says sending me shivers through all my spine.

Bunny, my father used to call me that.

But not in an endearment way, he called me that whenever he beat me up or abused of me sexually.

"Well, Isabella, now that you're her we can talk" Francis' father smiles and I spit on his face.

"Talk with your mom but leave me the fuck alone" I say through gritted teeth and he punched me.

My father comes to my direction and grabs a fistful of my hair making me meet his eyes.

"That's not the way to talk nor treat your old ones bunny" he gritted and I rolled my eyes.