Seduction

Bella (Natalia)

Even though Francis didn't like the idea of me seducing the enemy, that's what I had to do, make him fall in love with me and then stab him. That's the idea. But what will happen?

Back to Natalia's personality:

When I woke up, my head was pounding from all the crying that I had last night.

I wasn't mad at Reid nor surprised. He's a man, he's got needs, I get it, but he shouldn't really try to explain anything to me, it's not like i'm his mother.

I don't really know what to think about the argument he gave me. He told me about some ex that it's obsessed with him but it's always the same excuse, I don't know what to think.

You may think of me that i'm a bitch, not that I care what people think but, my abussive ex was like that.

Apart from psychological and physical damage, he also cheated on me. One time I caught him with a girl on his lap and they were kissing, the only thing he told me was that it was an ex that was obsessed with him and that she threw herself onto him.

The second time he told me just the same thing but changing some things. And the third. And the fourth. I was so naive and stupid that I believed him.

I was also so alone so I did want to trust him because if not, who would I go with in school? I had no one. Like literally no friends. The ones that I had ditched me and some party and then the others believed a girl that was making up some shit about me.

Every person i've ever had next to me has always left me. So it doesn't surprise me.

Anyways, I roll out of bed, checking into the clock I see that's nine in the morning. I step up and walk to the bathroom that by the way it was huge. I don't know if I said it before, but now you know. :)

I glance at the mirror. My entire appearance was a mess. My eyes were puffy from the crying last night, my cheeks were red with dry tears on them. My plump lips were also affected, but not because of the crying but because of sleep. They were swollen.

Lastly, my hair was a mess this morning. Every lock of hair was placed in different places. It looked just like if I fought a car.

More like a car beat me.

I brush my teeth and step into the shower. After a five minute shower, a quick one of course, if not I would be under the water for half an hour lol, I comb my hair, leaving a few locks of hair fall to my face.

I step outside and just in time, Spencer starts crying.

Oh baby

I run to the nursery, Spencer was sitting on his crib crying his lungs out. "Shhh" I coo him as I pick him up and place him to my chest.

I start to bounce him carefully, then I smell pop. "Oh baby, now i know why you were crying" I mutter while placing him on the changer and change his diaper.

I click his chin and smile at him. Scrunching my nose a little I see a wide smile plastered on his face. "Who's the prettiest boy in the room?" I coo while tickling him.

I grab him and place him on my chest again, descending the stairs carefully not to fall, I make my way to the kitchen, which by the way is drop silent.

I start humming a song.

Helium

I also start singing a few letters of the song as I place him on his chair.

Swinging my hips, I prepare his milk and my breakfast. The oven dings, taking the milk out of the oven I feed him.