Like that

Ice's pov:

She really is a psychopath. I don't like her. It's nothing personal but I really don't trust her. She has done nothing to gain my trust.

I can't do anything, she's really nice and all of that and god, she's the fiancé of my best friend and I can't warn him about her but I can try.

I walk out of bed and head downstairs. A figure moving alerts me and I grab my gun. The figure starts swinging his or her hips at the rhythm of the music. The hell?

I enter the kitchen and see a blonde woman in there. She turns and throws me a knife. "Oh shit, I didn't know it was you. I'm so sorry" Bella apologized "If you feel better I was going to shot you" I tease and she laughs.

"Do you know where Francis is?" I ask and she nods. "He must be in his office. But be careful, he was really angry when I walked through the office's door" she warns me and I nod.

I walk up the stairs and reach Francis' office. I knock twice and then three times. So that he knows that it's me.

"Come in"

I walk in and close the door, his eyes never leaving the laptop. "Can I talk to you?" I ask and he gestures me to sit. I do as he says and I clear my throat. "Uhm, I know this may sound weird but it's about Bella" I state and his eyes lift from the screen to mine.

"What about her?" he asks with a furrow on his brows and I sigh. He runs a hand through his hair and sighs deeply. "I don't trust her. We should keep an eye on her" I state and he chuckles.

"Ice, you don't trust anyone".
"I know but she hasn't done anything to gain my trust plus I think she could be a rat" I add.

"She has done nothing to gain your trust? Do I need to remind you that she literally told me to choose you over her. She literally sacrificed her life for you. She put her life in danger for you to live so that I wouldn't kill my best friend and you say she's done nothing to gain your trust?" he growls and I run my hands down my face.

"I don't think that makes me trust her. She could just have an undercover" I add. "It's a mafia world she could be anything but a good person" I say.

"Why would she be a rat?. And not even that, but for who?" He asks with a finger on his chin and I pinch the bridge of my nose. "For anyone. She could be working even for her father to destroy you" I state.

"Ice" he says in a warning tone.
"What?" I ask, curiosity running throughout my body.

"She would never work with her father." he assures me and passes me a folder filled with pictures and even a video tape.

He walks towards a TV and places the CD in there. "Take a look at the photos" he orders me and I do so.

It was Bella. She had her body filled with scars, really awful scars, most of them had a purple color. Her body was wrapped which tells me that she probably had two or more ribs broken.

"Now look at the video" he demands and the video starts playing.

Bella was in a polygraph. Francis with the help of an expert was asking her every type of questions. But most of them were related to her father.

'Did he do this to you?' Your father'
'No' lie.
'Did he hit you'
'No' another lie.
'Bella I know you're lying, stop'
'Let's try again. Did your father abuse you'
she sighs and starts playing with her fingers.
'What kind of abuse?' she asks and Francis jaw tightened.
'Sexual abuse. Did he assaulted you?'
'Y-yes' truth.

My eyes widen at the statement. Her father raped her. That sick bastard raped his own daughter.

'And physically? Did he abuse you physically?'
'Yes' truth.
A tear scapes her eyes and she wipes it quickly.

Francis stops the video after another whole twenty minutes of the tape. "Do you believe me now when I tell you that she isn't a rat?" he asks and I nod.

"I'm sorry for questioning your fiancé" I apologize truthfully and he smiles. "You were making sure of it. It's okay".

"Lily!" he calls and a maid comes in. "Sir?" she asks without even taking a glance at him. "Call Bella" he orders and the maid leaves after bowing her head.

"Damn, she's scared of you" I chuckle deeply and he raises his brow. "Of course. It's better to scare them. They'll never betray you."

After a few seconds Bella walks in and glances at both of us. When her eyes reach Francis' her jaw clenched.

"Bella, I wanted to ask you about the wedding" Francis states and Bella's eyes fill with.. anger?.

"What about it?" she asks dryly and Francis gestures her to sit but she shakes her head 'no'.

"I can go if you want" I ask but both of them shake their heads.

"We should start planning it" He informs and Bella nods. "Whatever" she spits and Francis eyes look at her with confusion. "What is it with you?" he asks and Bella's jaw clenched even more.

"I don't know, you tell me since you killed my brother you better tell me, no?" She asks and my eyes widen. "You did what?" my eyes widen and he sends me a glare.

If looks could kill I would be six feet under right now.

"I didn't kill your brother" he states but I know he's lying.

"Stop with the act I saw the tape" she growls and Francis' body tightens.

"Okay, I killed him, and? what are you going to do about it?" Francis asks. Damn he's got them well placed.

"You're a bastard" she spits with disgust and walks away slamming the door shut.

"Before you say anything, there was a reason"