Revenge

??? pov

"B-boss she's gone o-out of Fiore's
p-p-property. We should take the chance" the blonde guy states.

"Relax. Not yet. Let me take care of it" I replied and he nod walking out of the office. I keep all the organs in a jar and close it. ORGANS I love you.

I stand still and walk towards the window. I glance at the buildings below me. "Fiore, Fiore" I taunt "You'll regret the day you were born. Trust me" I laugh.

I take my phone and dial the first number in my agenda.

"Volkov" he speaks

"Black SUV. Benz. 6839 AX plate number. Now" I command.

Poor beautiful Bella. Having to pay for his fiancé's actions.

An explosion is heard from the other side of the line. "Done"

I keep working on my plan to bring Fiore down. Hours have passed and I've already got something to start with. A smile appears on my face as soon as I think about it.

Step 1: erase Bella Grey
Step 2: who knows? I'll say it when time comes.

The door slams open and Ivanov's face appears. "The girl is alive. Our mole told us" he stated and I slam my fists on the table.

The plan couldn't start to fail because if we start failing we would end up doing so. Worse. I would end up failing. And the revenge is necessary.

"Bring Volkov" I demand and the guy's brought into my office. I take a knife that I had on my pants and slid it around his throat. "Next time make sure to not fail" I roar.