Ice

ICE

Light peeks through the window making me wince in pain. I open my eyes and place one hand in front of me trying to adjust to the light.

Bella hasn't woken up yet. She seems tired. Which is the most normal thing. She cried herself to sleep just because that asshole of best friend I have.

I place the arm back to were it was and hug her tight.

She stirs and opens her eyes. A smile comes to her pump lips. "Morning" she says rubbing the sleep off her eyes. "Morning Gorgeous, some breakfast?" she giggled and nods her head. "Then take a shower, you stink" I fake a gag and walk out of her room.

I make my way down the stairs and Francis glares me. "How rough?" he lifts his eyebrow and my face turns into confusion. "Excuse me?"

"How rough did you fuck her?" he tilts his head and i'm about to punch the shit out of him when i'm stopped by a petite body.

Bella slaps him and kicks him in the crotch. She then grabs his hair making him look at her.

"Don't you ever call me a whore again because you are the whore in here" she says through gritted teeth and let's go.

"Weren't you the whore that ducked one of her friends in her room?" he asks and rage consumes my body. "Whereby you the fucker that was with more than ten sluts in less than a week? You have no right to call me out when I did it only once and you did it more than twenty" she retorts.

BELLA

Rage. That's it. That's the tweet.

Rage was running all over my body. How dared he to call me out for fucking one guy when he literally has been fucking his whores ever since I got here.

Ice receives a call and walks away leaving Francis and me alone.

"Can we talk?" he asks me and I glare at him.

"So you can call me a whore? not happening" I retort and he grabs my hip. "Please" he begs and I look around thinking what to do. I sigh. "Fine".

We walk to his office and he closes the door. "And?" I lift my eyebrow waiting for him to talk.

"I'm so fuckin' sorry. I'm an asshole." he apologized and I crossed my arms. "You are" I added and he gave me an annoyed glare. "Let me continue"

"I love you. You're in my mind twenty four-seven and It's so annoying. You're annoying. You shouldn't be in here but I can't help it. I wanted to hurt you to see if I could take you out of my mind with you being mad at me but all my attempts failed. You never leave my mind. When I... when I fucked those whores all I could see was you. I couldn't stop thinking about you. How would your skin feel. How would your tight pussy feel against my cock. How that pretty mouth of yours would make me feel when I kiss you. I know that sorry doesn't change anything, but I will try to make you forgive me. Ill do whatever it takes." he spit out and my eyes widened at his confession.

"I don't know how I feel about you. You don't leave my mind either. You get to my skin so easily. And I don't know what to do. You'll have to work so hard to get me to forget you" I snapped and he nodded.

"I know"

I walked away and went outside, to the garden to breathe. I needed air. I felt suffocated. Everything was suffocating, even this situation.

Closing the door of the entrance and walking through the garden I finally reached a perfect spot and sat.

The warm air hit my face making the strands of hair that were on my face to leave it. I take a deep breath and then I feel a cold metal pressed on my temple. The actual fuck?

I inhale a good quantity of air and turn around to be met by a dark haired man that looked so much like Dante and Francis. His six point two height made him so intimidating. His expression was cold and angry, the look in his eyes could kill if he wanted to. I don't know how am I alive yet.

"Se non è la moglie di mio fratello" the beautiful yet intimidating man exclaimed in fake surprise and joy.

(if it isn't my brothers wife)

"Tuo fratello??" I ask with wide eyes. I never knew he had another brother, he never talked about him. What is this all about.

(Your brother?)

"Oh she speaks italian. Great" he smiled devilishly and my skin tingled by the weird vibes this man was giving me.

"Yeah whatever but why do I have a fuckin' gun pressed on my temple if I may ask?" I retort and he glares at me shooting daggers with both eyes.

He grabs a fistful of my hair and brings me closer to him. "Watch your mouth, puttana. And you're here because we need you" he states and then hits me with the barrel of his gun and all goes pitch black.