I don't care

Everything is screwed

Everything is screwed. Everything I've worked for is screwed.

"Do I have to ask you again?" said the Frenchy.
"Who do you choose Francis? Your best friend, Ice" he paused for a moment and pointed Ice. "Or your fiancé, beautiful Bella" he continued.

"Bella and beautiful are the same you dickhead" Bella spat and Frenchy's face just turned like the devil's itself. He turned to Bella and slapped her. Bella fell to her knees and turned to face Frenchy.

"Come on" she started laughing like the maniac she is. "you think I can't take a slap? If you want to hurt me you better work harder" she smirked and he punched her.

"I dare you to touch her again, do it" I paused. "But you won't have a hand anymore" I growled and he turned to face me with his brows raised.

"You're in no place to threaten, Francis" he spat and I narrowed my eyes. "The clock is ticking. Her or Ice? Coke on. Tic Tac, Tic Tac" he clicked his tongue and I faced Ice.

"Mate its okay. Choose her, I don't care, i'm not scared of death. She deserved better than dying" he smiled and my heart twisted. How can I choose between the woman who I lo... who i'm married to, and my best friend.

I take a glance at Bella who id shaking her head 'no'. "Francis, choose him. Save him. I'm not scared of death, if only i've been asking for it since I was five. What's different now?" she laughed at her statement and my heart dropped again.

This is why you can't love someone in a world like mine.

I turned to Frenchy and smirked. "I choose no one" and with that I took my gun and pointed at both men who were pointing their guns at Ice and Bella.

"Throw it, or die. It's your turn to choose" I smirked evily and they dropped their guns and fall to their knees.

Bella took the opportunity to hit the guy's crotch and then turned to Frenchy and did the same, adding a punch and a kick on his stomach.

"The next time you hit a woman, make sure to cut your hands next" she spat and shoot his arm.

"Who sent you, Frenchy?" I asked but he didn't answer and Bella kicked him again. "He asked you a question!" she growled. She was clearly mad.

"I'm not going to answer, bitch" he replied, again she kicked him and grabbed him by his hair and throws his head back while kneeling to his level. "Bitch isn't an insult for me, yes, i'm a bitch. But i'm very proud of it, because bitches are the best of all" she smiled and punched him.

Bloody murder he's wishing he never spoke to her.

"Who sent you?" I repeated and he met my eyes. "Your father, Francis".

"Come on, you could've just answered a little bit later, so I could've beat the shit out of you." She whined. "You're no fun Frenchy".

"Fuck you" he spat and she stopped walking to turn to him. "You know what they say about snitches?" she asked and Frenchy's eyes narrowed. "snitches get stitches and end up in ditches, snitches get stitches and wind up in ditches and are annoying little bitches" and with that she shoot her arm right in between his eyes.

She literally killed him execution style.

Ice's eyes widened and she turned to face him.

"I've, let's keep partying" she said while grabbing him by the arm and going with her.

She is literally psychotic. She just killed a man and was punched and she wants to keep partying.

What kind of woman am I getting married to?.

************************

Sorry, kinda short chapter but well, next will be longer :)

What are your thoughts on Bella?

And on Francis?

Also, what about Ice?