Russians

Reid

Callum called me later that night when Natalia left the kitchen. The Russians were messing with our shipments again.

I groan and walk to my room. Slamming the door open, I walk to the closet, dressing myself in a black tuxedo. I don't have time to style my head so this will do.

I walk to the nursery, opening the door I walk to Spence's crib and kiss him on his temple. "Be good with Nat, huh?" I mutter.

Walking out of my house and stepping into the car I speed to the warehouse.

Callum stands outside waiting for me, as soon as he sees me he nods and walks towards me.

"Reid, the Russians have robbed ammo and guns. The most expensive. But that's not the important thing. The important thing is this, come" he commands me, I follow him.

We walk through the hallways, the guards bow their heads to me, I nod at them. After a eight minute walk we arrive to the armory.

"The ceiling" he informs while pointing at it- I look at the ceiling.

You have two weeks to give us everything or you will face the consequences.

"Could say that i'm scared but being scared of cowards that write in ceilings instead of coming to tal to me face to face? They're cowards" I spat.

"Maybe you should take them seriously, you know the whole thing with the Russians. You have a whole target on your back. They do child trafficking, you have a child. They do human trafficking, you have a woman in your house that it's more than obvious that you like. They sell drugs, you have drugs. You have money, they steal your money." He states. "Should I keep going?" he raises an eyebrow to which I shake my head.

"Touché. We should look for a ratto. It's impossible to go into here without being stopped by the guards." I inform, he nods.

(rat)

"Okay, into it." he states and I sigh.

Being in the mafia is the hardest thing to do. You have to keep your eyes open, even when sleeping.