Stronger

BELLA

Light peeks through the curtains. I roll to the other side of the bed but Francis is no longer here. I take a deep breath and walk out from bed.

I walk to the bathroom. My image reflects on the mirror. My brown hair is messy and my face swollen from sleeping. I take the toothbrush and brush my teeth so that I don't have morning breath anymore.

I turn on the bath and step inside. Water burning on my back. My hair becoming wetter by each one of the drops that touches my hair. I rose my head and let the water fall in my face, trying to make my face less swollen. I place my hands on my face and slide it downwards, taking all of the hair out of my face.

I turn off the shower after thirty minutes and step out off here, wrapping my towel around and going to my room to get dressed.

I put some baggy pants, sporty ones and an oversized sweater. Finally for my hair I do a messy bun. I let some hair straps fall out of the bun and finally I do some light make up, placing highlighter on my cheekbone, nose and below my eyebrows.

Making my way down to the stairs I find no one in there except for the guards. Security has been doubled in every place of the house. I make my way towards the kitchen, Mary is there, cooking some breakfast.

"Hey Mary" I greet here and she turns around offering me her nicest smile. "Hey sweetheart" she smiles and turns again to keep cooking.

"Do you want some breakfast?" she asks and I hum. "Please" I smile and she brings a plate with the breakfast. "Thanks".

FRANCIS

Ever since I signed the deal, the French have been upset about the fact that I didn't chose them to be on an alliance and they've threatened me. There was no need to threaten I already knew they would do something about it.

I haven't told anything to Bella, I want to keep her safe.

I walk to my office and sit. The amount of papers on my table is insane.

"Boss, we need you" Osborn states and I nod. "The French have sabotaged our security system and it's more than possible that they have everything about our mafia. They have also taken two of our shipments and they were most of it arms. But the second one was ammo, lots of it." he informs and my rage runs through my body.

"We need to pay a visit to the French. Prepare the jet" I order and walk to the stairs. "Where's Bella?" I ask him and he points the kitchen. "Thanks"

I walk towards the kitchen. Her legs are crossed and she's sitting on the chair next to the counter. "Bella" I call her and she faces me. Her beautiful face.

"I'm going to a mission, stay here" I order her and she opens her mouth to protest. "Francis I've been training since I was three, I'm going with you".

"No, you're staying in here and that's final." I growl and she opens her mouth again to discuss but closes it, giving up cause she knows so well that I will make her stay either she wants it or not. This is very dangerous and having her killed would mean having another enemy. And I can't afford that.

I walk towards the cars parked in front of the mansion and speed up. An hour ride turns into a twenty minute one due to the speed i'm driving.

***

"Okay this is the plan." I pause "Hernandez and Stacy, you cover the northern part with help of Mikel and Jimmy. Rossi and Russo the southern part. Ricci and Romano, you go to the east coast and stay in there, hidden as the rest. The rest of you, spread around. I don't want anything going wrong. The mission is easy. Spread, or if assigned go to your locations, hide, wait till we see the French going to steal our shipment, wait till I communicate through the earpiece and go for them" I state and they all nod.