Family

Bella

People tend to think that home is a place where you feel safe, for me it was as well. But with the time I realized that home is a person and not a place. It's someone not somewhere.

My life has been without a home since.... It doesn't matter.

I walk away from bed and look in the mirror. My hair's messy, sleepy messy. I take the hairbrush and brush it. My hair falls perfectly waved on each sides of my head.

The blonde shines even more due to the light that seeks through the window making my green-blue eyes shine and become brighter.

I go down the stairs where my father sits on the table with a newspaper. He doesn't look away and neither do I look at him more than a second. I hate him more than you could imagine.

I enter the kitchen where Bash, Pietro and Ice standing there. May be wondering why we call him Ice. His eyes are a light blue, like Ice. Also, he has a very 'fuck-boy' reputation. He says he has his heart cold as ice so he doesn't do love.

Plus he thinks the same way I do. He thinks that love brings you pain and maybe even death in a world like this, which is why I don't do love either I just fuck with someone and good-bye if I've seen you I don't remember.

Mom comes into the kitchen not too after I did. Her eyes are puffy and red. Which makes her deep blue eyes pop through the red. Even when crying she seems beautiful. I wish I was like that. When I cry I look like a frog.

I walk towards her and wrap my arms around her. It's the anniversary today.

"End the drama and come here" my father orders from the living room and I roll my eyes while walking with all of my brothers and my mother.

"Father" I speak up.

"You will attend with us a ball, the annual mafia ball where you'll meet your future husband. Your fiancée. Francis Fiore." he speaks up and I sigh.

Francis Fiore. The most feared man in all Italy. He's known because of his torturing techniques, because he's ruthless, merciless, he doesn't have a heart. He doesn't care about anyone and don't cross his way because he'll kill you without doubting it.

"B-but dad-" my father cuts me by slamming his fists on the glass table making the rest of us flinch at that.

My father approaches me and grabs my arm but Bash hits his hand and let's go off me.

"Whatever you have to say to my sister say it, but do not dare to touch her" he growls and my father stares at him with a threatening stare.

"This is for the good of our family, you'll have to do it. If not you'll end up like Lucas" he spits and I just stare.

I'm grabbed from my waist and pushed back by Pietro who then punched dad making him spin to the other side and fall. "Do not mention his name again, you don't deserve to" he scolds and walks away.

My father's about to say something but I stop him. "I'll do it" I step between my brothers which start murmuring as soon as those words leave my lips.

Hiii

Hiii. I know it's short but I hope you liked it!

Also let me know what you think about this chapter and comment & vote. Love y'all <333