Happily ever after?

'Beep' 'Beep'

A steady beeping awakes me. I slowly open my eyes and rub the sleep off them. I look around, my husband is next to me with his hand on mine. I smile.

I can't recall any of the events that went yesterday. I don't remember anything. I pay my belly and wince at the pain that rushes all over my body.

Francis eyes shot open looking at me. "Baby you're awake" he said with a groggy yet sad expression. "What happened? why does my tummy hurt?" I ask, his eyes fall down to the floor. A whimper leaves my lips as I try to stand still on the bed.

"Francis?" I ask again pulling him out of thought.

He clears his throat- he looks at me. "You were shot and t-the babies... uhm" he pauses not knowing what to say. "Y-you lost the babies" he stated, a tear rolling down his cheek.

Pain.

My heart aches as the news slap me. I lost my babies. I lost our babies. Our sons are not here anymore. All of the thoughts that were on my mind before, them playing with us, them running all over the house, us sleeping together. All of them have vanished.

The pain that those thoughts now inflicted where the same thoughts that made me happy once.

A sob escapes my lips too quickly that I fial to cover it; Francis glances at me. "I'm so sorry baby" he sobs on my hand.

My vision blurs as more tears come to my swollen eyes. "I'm the one that's sorry, they're not here because of me." I say with a shaky voice while he shooks his head. "Don't ever say that, you were shot it's not your fault if it's someone's, it's mine".

Three months later:

"Mr Fiore" I greet him with a kiss on his full lips and a smirk makes its way up his face.

"Mrs Fiore" he smirks playfully and my pants just became wet. The heat that was growing bigger by each second it passed was unbearable. I needed a release. I needed my husband inside of me.

I walk towards him, swaying my hips with each step I took and straddle him with both of my legs. His hands make their way to my hips, running small circles on them.

"I want to bend you over this table, and fuck you until you're not able to walk again" he whispers seductively on my ear making my pussy become wetter. "Then do it" I bit my lip.

He grabs me by the hips and turns me around. My chest hitting the cold wood of the table. Francis rips my dress making me wince. "Come on, I loved that one" I whimper and he smacks my ass. "I'll buy you fifty more, don't worry amore".

He leans down and brushes his hand on my inner thigh, the area he touches feels like it's been scorched but in the best way possible.

"I'm going to touch you, kiss you, and lick you in every place you need so that I can bring you right to the brink of a release-" he peppers a few kisses from my jaw up to my ear before continuing "I'm going to make you scream my name so hard but never giving you the release you need, I'm going to edge you till your body gives out amore".

The heat on my cunt is growing by every moment and I can't anymore. "Do it but I want you now" I whimper and he chuckles.

"I fucking want you!" The corner of his mouth swings up into a sly smile at my repeat of words and he smacks my ass.

"You fuckin'-" Soft lips land on mine, interrupting my speech. As his body shifts slightly downward, and his hard penis runs its length over my thirsty pussy.

A scream breaks out of his throat, ending the sentence. "Oh yes!"

Francis' cock sticks tightly to my pussy and slides between my folds, stimulating my swollen clit.

His movements are rhythmic, and with each moan louder the pace increases. "Oh my, oh my god, Francis" I choke on my moan.

It feels so damn good to finally feel him where I need it most. He takes his hand and caresses my breasts, nibbles and sucks at the tender spots on my neck, snarls hoarsely into my ear, causing vibrations in the innermost recesses of my body.

I feel him pushing me higher and higher with every move, closer and closer to the top, from which I'll be glad to fall thanks to him. Black spots appear in my eyes as a powerful wave of orgasm passes through me.

I relax my tense muscles, breathing hard until a scream comes out of my throat. I open my eyes wide, feeling his dick throbbing into my pussy.

"Fuck, Bella just like that baby" he moans throwing his head backwards.

My vagina tightens automatically, absorbing every millimeter of stiff, enjoyment-enhancing cock.

"Fuck!" He hisses against my ear.

With circular movements of his hips. Francis enters me inside, damn deep, takes his time and comes out almost all the way, only to be inside again with a strong push.

Our breaths mingle (like a pringle lol), his deep blue eyes staring at mine.

The sweat-covered body collides with mine faster and faster.

He slides off my pussy and when I think he's done he goes to my aching pussy. Licking every inch of my pussy. He's sucking, kissing, and licking me in all the right places. He's not even coming up for air, I'm sure my fat ass is suffocating him right now.

My cunt tightens around his tongue making him groan. The vibrations from his mouth go straight threw me like fucking electricity and It doesn't take me long to cum all over his face.

My entire body is shaking in pleasure and exhaustion at this point, he lifts me off his face before flipping us over.

He starts placing more kisses on my thigh and I hiss when he kisses the cut he made. "You're mine, I don't want you looking at anyone else. Understand amore?" He asks in a dangerous tone but his eyes look playful, as if he wants me to object but instead I weakly say "yes" and he grins eagerly before kissing my neck and mumbling an "I love you"

"I love you forever, Francis" I say tiredly.