The 'boss'

Bella (Natalia)

We walk up the stairs, passing though the guards that were in front of them. After a five-minute walking we arrive to a door.

"You're on your own now." He informs after knocking.

Motherfucker didn't let me to prepare myself.

"Come in" comes from the inside.

I walk in, a black-haired man, who must be on his late twenties even on his soon thirties is sitting on the chair in front of me.

His hair is messy but styled at the same time. Some locks of his hair are falling to his face, but missing the eyes. His nose narrow and his full lips. His green eyes piercing at me, studying me.

Glancing under, a little bit, I find his white shirt that was rolled upwards, showing his arms up to the elbow. It's so tight that his ripping muscles can be shown. His tye was loosened around his neck.

"Sit please" he commands, walking to the closest chair I place my ass in there and wait for him to talk.

He clears his throat as he opens a file. "Natalia Barton, daughter of Elena and Derek Barton. One sibling and no criminal record. You're clean" he informs and my eyes wide at the amount of information he knows about me.

"Parents and Sibling dead due to a car accident. Moved to NY a week and a half ago." he ends.

"You've done your homework" I mutter.

"Come again?" a deep voice surprises me making me look at him. "Never mind" I smile at him.

"Since you're clean, and I like you, you'll be the nanny. But there are rules" he informs and I nod.

"Here" he passes me the contract which I take. I open it.

Reading through the paper I find all the rules.

Rules:

One: Do not yell at the kid, never.
Two: Never hit the kid.
Three: If going out you must tell Mr.Romano
Four: No swearing words in front of the kid
Five: You can explore the house but not the forbidden rooms.
Six: In case of missing any of the rules, you'll be punished or fired.

My eyes wide at the last clause. "May I ask you something, Mr.Romano?" I ask, keeping my voice confident.

"Shoot"

"What do you mean by 'punishment'" I ask while doing air quotation.

"It depends in which rule you break. But most of it would be not paying you that week or maybe I would think of something more... convenient" he states and I nod.

"Also, I needed to tell you. Since I won't be able to be here twenty-four seven, and I'm a single father,I will need your services the same time. So I wanted to ask you, do you mind living here? He's two months old, and my maids are distracted with other works" he explains, I nod in understanding.

"Of course, it won't be a problem" I smile and he extends his hand. I extend mine as well and shake his. "Then, we are done" He states. "Oh, one last thing. Your salary will be of 4000$ a week. Is that right?" he asks and I stay silent.

400$ a fucking week? That's too freaking much. I can't accept that amount of money.

"I knew it was to little" he mutters.

"Oh, no, no, no. It's like too much. 4000$ a week it's maybe too much. You can lower it" I add but he shakes his head. "No, I want to pay you well. Stick with it, spoil yourself" he smiles and stands up.

"I will show you around."

Reid

She really has an smart mouth. I definitely heard what she said. "You've done your homework" If it was anyone else I would've killed them without hesitation, but with her, I couldn't.

Also It may have slipped out of my mouth, and I do not know why, the part that i'm a single father.

Walking past the halls, I'm showing her around. Her petite frame is next to mine. The dress she was wearing accentuated her curves, her round ass and her perfect breasts.

I keep walking past the halls telling her all about the rooms. Until I stop at one of them. "You can't go in this one" I state looking to her, she hesitantly nods.

"May I ask why?" her sweet voice asks making shivers run down my spine. "That it's none of your concern" I retort making her look to the floor and nod.

She for sure didn't like the way I talked to her, but I don't want anyone on this room.

As soon as we start walking, I've already showed her the rooms and warned them about the ones that she couldn't go in, those being the room I didn't let anyone in and my bedroom, Spencer starts crying.

More like yell-crying.

"And that would be Spencer" I chuckle and she smiles.

We walk towards the nursery, Spence was laying on his crib with swollen eyes and cheeks. I bend down to pick him, placing him on my chest and bouncing him but he doesn't shut up.

"May I?" she asks extending her arms and I nod. "Please"

She takes Spencer on her arms and places him on her chest. "Hey baby boy" she coos while smiling to him. In the instant he's placed on her chest he stops crying. My eyes wide at surprise.

"H-How..?" I ask making her look at me. "How did I shut him?" she asks making me nod in response. "Yes, it takes me at least ten minutes" I inform and she laughs.

God, her laugh. I haven't feel anything like this only by hearing a laugh. Not even Spencer's mother. Well, biological mother, because a mother that abandons her child isn't a mother.

"I guess he just likes me" she states. I nod in agreement while I watch her stoke his cheeks.

"I guess too"