Curious

BELLA

"This is your room" she opens the door in front of us, revealing a room with two large big windows at the end of the room that allowed the room to have natural light instead of having to turn on a hundred lights.

I walk past her, not very far from the door, there was a wall that turning right, a door was closed. I opened it. A huge bathroom was shown. A bathtub filled with some soap and salts at the sides of it. A big rectangle mirror above the sink. I walk out of the bathroom back to the room. The bed was ten steps forwards past the bathroom's door. A king sized bed with two enormous cushions. Black.

The room was painted in a light purple color. I love purple.

"Thanks" I smile back at her and she closes the door. I walk to the closet and set all my clothes apart from the clothes that were already there. I take out the ones that aren't mine and leave them on my bed.

I open the door and go downstairs to ask Francis about them. I wander through the house, it was huge, not gonna lie. I walk past some doors that I guess were the kitchen's and reveal a boy sitting on a chair next to the counter.

The boy turns around. He looks alike Francis, so much but it's cuter. "Hey" the boy smiles showing off his white smile.

God it could make me blind if I stare at it more than five seconds. "Uh, hi" I smile back at him and look around. "Francis is not here right now" he states and I furrow my eyes. "Some business he had to take care about" he adds and I just nod.

"I'm Bella" I say in low voice and he just smiles at me. "I know. I've heard about you." he chuckles. "I'm Duran by the way".

I walk towards the fridge and take a glass from the cupboard that was next to me.

I look around and then back to my glass. "Here" Duran passes me the sugar bowl. "H-how did-" he interrupts me by laughing. "I would look for sugar too. Milk without sugar is disgusting" I shake my head and laugh.

The entrance suddenly opens revealing Francis. His face had an angry expression. "I can see you know each other already" he grunts and Duran glances at me. "Chill" Duran orders and I laugh, earning a glance of Francis.

I clear my throat and walk away from the kitchen. "Night Duran" I smile at him and walk away.

I can't tell how I feel about Francis, I've barely known him, this night only. But Duran is the kind of guy you can be for hours and feel so good and alive. I like him. As a friend of course.

Walking up the stairs I suddenly hear a hiss and I turn to the direction where it came from. I walk down the stairs and follow the sound. It's coming from a door. But it's closed.

I shouldn't open it but maybe someone needs help. I open the door and find Francis with a bullet hole in one of his arms. "Oh shit, how did you do that?" I whisper yell and he just rolls his eyes.

"Cooking" he states sarcastically and I just roll my eyes. "Don't do that" he orders and I wide my eyes. "Fuck you"

I walk towards his direction and look at him. "Do you have some bandage?" I ask and he stays silent. "I'm going to help you either you like it or not" I add and he just sighs. He points at one of the sides of the table he was siting in. I bend down and pick it.

I look back at him just to realize he was already doing the same.

I take some alcohol and pour it on the cotton I picked apart from the bandages. I place the cotton on the hole making him hiss in pain. I glance at him with a worried expression. "Don't do that" he says looking at my lips. He takes his thumb up and takes my bottom lip from my teeth. Oh.