Forced or Not? (II)

Start from the beginning

"Huh?" I replied, trying to fight the shaking and sleep peacefully.

"Your missed your Fajr. Is this girl into drugs? Look at all that drool, gross." I heard some mumbling, but lost the hang of it when sleep alluringly whispered in my ears to let it go. Oh, was that Elsa there? Make me a dress too, ice lady.

"FARHEEN! WAKE UP FOR GOD'S SAKE!" A shrill scream had me dart from my soft pillow into the air. What was happening? Where's Arindale? Elsa? Share your powers with me, I can help, trust me on this one! Oh wait, Elsa doesn't have a unicorn, why is there a rainbow unicorn?

"That's it, I'm strangling her!" Something warm wrapped around my throat, and my larynx, pharynx, and Elsa dwindled. I saw light – daylight, and red dots in my vision when I was shook vigorously by my throat. Okay, I guess I'm up.

"Alhamdulillah! I did it! I defeated her sleep. Ya Rab, lakal Hamd, ya Rab!" I heard ghastly shouts near my face, and the deathly grip around my neck loosened. Breathe. Breathe. Who tried to murder me?

Mirza accommodated the carpeted place beside the sofa and beamed with a expression that screamed gratitude, and looked at me teary eyed with a huge creepy grin. Man, is he high on Nutella?

His large grin had me gazing at his pearly teeth and twinkling eyes. His arms somewhere around my form made me feel absolutely safe, like how home feels like. His white t-shirt framing his torso gave me a proud sort of feeling that I could hold onto this incredible guy. I felt protected, completely unharmed gazing at the breathtaking man whose ruffled hair adorned his forehead and made my heartbeat race faster. He sat back down cross-legged, smiling at his victory and I threw myself in his lap. Where was he?

"Where were you, huh? Why didn't you come before? If you were something that was mine, why didn't you arrive earlier? Why did you let me live by myself without you all this time? Why did I have to spend 22 years without you in my life? Tell me! Why make me wait so much? Why protect me so much? Just one day, and you're making me crave your warmth. You dork! You had to come only when that nuthead J–Jahangir d–did – did..." I bawled my eyes out in his nape, choking him with my arms wound around his neck. I dug deeper into his nape, greedily taking him all to myself.

I hadn't cried yesterday, the trauma still roamed somewhere in my chest, I realised while tears streamed down my face.

I could make out the loud thudding in his chest which aligned with mine, letting him know the abnormal thumping of my heart, as well. I needed him for closure, for peace. Just him.

I could make out the faint scent of cologne from his skin and that catapulted my irrational mind to the actual world. I retracted myself from my inhumane grip, at an inhumane speed all the while not delienating the human race in any sense.

Before I flew out of his lap, he held my hand and kept me in place, eyeing me with a sweetly enchanting smirk. He inclined his marvelled face towards mine while I staggered my upper body backward, because I was still on his legs? The traitorous couch had to block my back leaving me with no space to push myself into. His head just forged ahead, while one of his arms rested beside my face, on the arm rest.

"I'm irresistible, aren't I, princess?" His husky voice whispered into my breath and my mind packed it's bags, and flew to Costa Rica for a heavenly holiday the very moment. What was he talking about again? What's English?

"N–no, I a-am Farheen R-Riaz. N–Nice to meet you too, jade faced h–human being. My mom's from Pakistan and N–Nehari is my favorite but n-not without Naan, the heart shaped ones. I have ten fingers on my hands and legs. Not 10 altogether from my hands and legs. 20 in total, to be pre–precise. I l–like barbies and carrots. And mango juice. P–Please stay away from me, I'm not from Arindale in North America, Elsa lives there. With Ann–Anna...."