thirty-six

Monday 8th May 2023

Peter is half asleep and still attached to Pepper's nipple. Tony and Pepper are having a hushed conversation "Tones, the school year is starting soon, Peter is still fully dependent on soft food and milk. And with his headspace and the changes happening to his body, we need a plan. He can't be little as much, but we could get him into a school with Ned and make sure the school knows that Peter might need assistance with certain aspects, and he's going to need to have special food, his stomach will just reject everything else." Pepper curls a finger around the soft hair resting on her chest. Peter lazily looks up at her, that is before grunting and letting out a horrendous smell. Pepper pulls the boy off her boob with some whining "dada is going to change your bum, mama needs to go for a wee." Pepper states while passing Peter off to Tony.

"Seriously woman?" Tony questions, coughing as the foul smell reaches his nose. He looks down at his giggling boy "you planned this didn't you?"

Peter just giggles more. Tony carries him over to the changing table where Peter releases a string of farts, laughing at Tony's disgusted face "you find this amusing don't you smelly boy. huh, Dada will have to change you so you better finish pooping" Tony jokingly warns and Peter just gives a slobbery smile before burping. "All done?" Pepper asks from behind Tony, he gives her a look "he's still pooping, so I haven't started changing him yet." Tony answers.

"Peter, are you done yet?" Pepper questions and Peter who's nibbling on his fingers starts babbling "bab'e poo." Pepper chuckles. "I think you can change him now" Tony finally opens the filled diaper and starts gagging, Pepper walks down the hall.

"Put him down for a nap after Tones" Pepper states as strutting down the hall.
Tony yells "traitor" after her and she laughs loudly as she walks down the hall.

///

Thankfully Peter wakes up big, still clingy but big.
He ate a banana and yogurt mix for breakfast before having more milk of Pepper.

But he can tell that something is bothering his parents, they want to say something.
"So Peter, the school years starting soon and I was wondering if you wanted to apply to the same school as Ned?" Tony questions, Peter shrugs "I guess"
Tony smile at that "Peter, we can get an appointment later today where you can take the quiz that you need to get accepted." Peter nods.

"Can I have a nap before." Peter asks and Pepper nods, Pepper gives a small sound and then turns back to his toys. Though he no longer feels like playing with them, his head is swarmed with fear and he zones out. Pepper and Tony don't notice though and so he is left alone to his thoughts. The feeling of abandonment rears its ugly head and he doesn't even notice that he's crying until he's being tapped on the shoulder, he pulls away quickly and is met with the face of Tony.

"I-can I go nap now?" Peter questions, getting up before getting an answer. He makes his way to his room but quickly realises he doesn't want to be there, he goes into the room opposite his, His mama and dada's room. He doesn't lie on their bed but instead pulls their sheets off and pulls them towards the large walk in closet before making himself a cozy pile of blankets, he then goes back into the main bedroom and grabs his pacifier off of the side, his suckles on the rubber, needing the comfort it provides him. As he settles himself into the pile of blankets and harshly suckling on his Paci he closes his eyes and drifts into an unsettled sleep, tears still streaming down his cheeks.

Pepper and tony let Peter sleep for about 45 minutes when they get a bit concerned as he'd had a lot of sleep today.
"Hey fri?" Tony says as pepper and himself sit in the kitchen, preparing food for later.
"Boss?" The robotic voice answers
"Can you show me peters room through my phone please" Tony says while opening the app that links to the tower. The screen quickly lights up and starts showing the screen of Peters room, however Tony quickly becomes alarmed.

That's when they ask Friday to locate their son and the ai informs them that he is in their room. The couple are obviously relieved that their son is safe but also confused, why is Peter in their room. The two make their way to their son and Pepper kneels next to him when they find him curled up with tear stained cheeks.

The woman carefully scoops the boy into her arms and when he slightly disturbs she soothes him despite knowing she's going to wake him to talk to him. The feeling of his wet diaper under her hand she decides to change him and then wake him up.

She wipes him clean and applies cream before refastening the diaper and then throwing away the used items.

She then hold Peter upright against herself. "Petey, wake up buddy." Pepper coos, Tony is sat next to her on the bed.

Peter gives a massive stretch as he awakes and he blinks his bleary and slightly swollen eyes.

"Mama" Peter sighs while sleepily nuzzling against his mum.

"Pete, me and dada need to talk to you and I believe it would be an easier conversation to have if you are big." Pepper says and peters face scrunches up in confusion, his bottom lip trembles like he's going to cry and then suddenly he's blurting out how he feels, now prompting needed.

"I really don't want to go to school I don't feel ready and-" he chokes on a sob for a moment, tears falling freely "and I just want to be with you, can't you homeschool me. Please, mum, dad. Please" Peter pleads and he's starting to gasp from the sobs, he's gasping painfully and trying to soothe himself on his thumb before yanking it out because he's trying to stay big for the conversation.

Pepper sees this however and pulls the sad boy into her arms.

"Peter baby, if you don't want to do it you don't have to. You can be little again too. Now I think what you would like is for yourself and mama to go settle down in the warm bath."

Pepper rocks her son while he starts to calm and as the bath fills she strips them both of their top half, letting Peter calm down with some skin to skin.

"I love you baby"
Pepper presses a kiss to her sons soft curls. The lavender bath water filling the air.

And as they lay in the tub soon after. Tony comes in and settles next to his wife and son, watching as he suckles on the pacifier in his renewed sleepy state.

This isn't what they were expecting but it is perfect.

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I updated and will be a while until the next one because in 7 days I start my GCSEs and therefore will not have time for this. I am planning on becoming more active again now that high school is coming to an end