fifteen

Saturday 14th May 2022

Press conference time.

Pepper has Peter held against her body while he sleeps. He's letting out a soft whistling noise with each exhale.

She's talking to Tony while they wait for the start of the conference. She has to pass Peter off to Tony because she's the one who is talking first.

When Peter is moved from her hold he cries slightly, trying to find his mama, however that is finished when he is against Tony's chest.

Her heels click as she walks onto the stage and every single eye is on her, she holds her head high.

"Hello everyone, I'm glad you could join us today. Now, I know you must have lots of questions about the photo and horrendous article that went quite viral and my family weren't pleased with the ideas that people have been speculating. So we would first like to ask that you guys don't post pictures of our baby unless we purposely put him out there. Such as taking him to gala's or party's. Now, we know that you have been wondering if little man is biologically Tony's and I also saw a comment about our baby being 'mentally challenged'. So first of all. Our son has no biological connection to either me or Tony but we do love and care for him as he is our son. And lastly because of his upbringing before us which we aren't going to delve into it, he regresses to a mental age much younger than his actual age which is why the picture that was released recently had him wearing a diaper." Pepper says, making sure no questions can cut into the statement.

"Now, my husband and myself have agreed that we will bring our son on the stage but we request you don't shout as it scares him" Pepper says, she then turns and watches as Tony brings Peter on stage, bouncing the now awake boy in his arms.

"Hey baby" Pepper coos before reaching out to pull her son into her arms.

"Ma!" Peter gurgles happily and the audience can't help but coo slightly, the sight is quite heart warming.

"So, we don't really want to release his name yet just for safety and privacy reasons but this is out little man." Tony announces and Peter is playing a game with Pepper when a flash of the camera distracts him. His claps and giggles.

"f'ash mama. f'ash" he screams and Pepper repeats it back.

"Thank you all for coming. Wave bye baby" Pepper says turning to Peter and he holds up his hand.

"Buh bye" Peter flaps his small hand and mutters the goodbye around his pacifier.

Pepper turns around and carries Peter back stage. He curls into her and starts sucking on her neck. He gives a frustrated whine.

"Okay, I hear you loud and clear Pete. We're almost at the car and then you'll get your milkie" Pepper coos. Peter gives another whine but thankfully they are at the car and Pepper lets Tony climb in before settling herself and Peter in the car. Pepper passes Peter over while she puts up the security barrier between Happy and themselves. 

She then puts up the tinted window feature before undoing her shirt and unclasping her bra, Peter wiggles to get back to his mama and Pepper happily gathers the boy so he can latch onto her milk filled breast hanging heavy.

Peter gives a couple minutes of suckles before giving his mama a big milk induced sleepy smile. Milk spills over his cheek but Pepper just swipes it away with her finger before letting him stop suckling before pulling the sleepy and grumpy baby up to the burp cloth placed on her shoulder and giving his back a good rub and a few pats before both a sick filled burp comes out and a messy diaper.

"Oh, lovely. Lets get him changed as soon as he we get to the tower." Tony says and Pepper nods before strapping him into his car seat and that causes a distressed whine out of Peter when he feels his mess.

Pepper coos at the crying and sobbing boy in desperate need of a good nap. And a bath.

"Hey Petey, if you want to we can go down to the big kid park tomorrow to meet people your age. How about that?" Pepper asks and Peter stops his sobs "fwends?" he sniffles out. Pepper nods and confirms.

"Friends. That's right, but we can't make friends until tomorrow and if you are really good now we will take you for ice cream tomorrow. How does that sound?" Pepper questions and Peter nods his head giving one more sniff before holding his hand out for his pacifier which Pepper gives him and then reaches into the diaper bag they keep in the car so she can grab his teddy out. This teddy is a blue-grey colour. The rabbits ears have soft fluff covering most of it but the middle of the ears is a soft beige. On the belly of the soft comfort item is the name 'Peter Stark' written in a baby blue bold text.

Peter pulls his rabbit up to his face and nuzzles his cheek against the soft fluff. Pepper takes a picture of him and sends it to the avengers group chat.

Natasha replies with a heart emoji and a short comment.

'I don't see why he wont snuggle up with me like that but will with the bunny I got him. smh' 

Pepper laughs and Tony gives her a look so she shows him the message.

"He does love his auntie Nat. We should get her to give him his cuddles before his bath tonight." Tony suggest and in his car seat Peter agrees with a happy noise.

They pull into the garage of the Avengers tower and Pepper sighs gratefully because much longer and Peter will have a diaper rash.

Pepper lets Tony unstraps Peter from the complex car seat used to protect the wriggly little. Tony bounces Peter and the foul smell of his diaper wafts out.

As soon as they get upstairs Pepper goes to the main floor while Tony goes up to change the messy garment.

Pepper goes to make herself a cup of tea to find something she wasn't quite expecting.

While she was use to seeing Wanda making a cup of tea. She isn't used to seeing Wanda shoved against the side as Natasha makes out with her.

"What the fuck?" Pepper questions.

Natasha and Wanda turn towards the woman and Wanda goes red, Natasha speaks because Wanda is too flushed and embarrassed.

"Hi..?"