fourteen

Friday 6th May 2022

Pepper wakes up to a to a small gurgle, she looks to the temporary cot where Peter is slobbering and nibbling on his fingers. Pepper looks at her still sleeping husband and closes her eyes, breathing for a moment. Trying to wake herself.

She doesn't realise that she's almost back to sleep. That is until a small slurred voice speaks.

"Mama..." Peter whines softly. Not a crying whine though.

Pepper carefully pulls the blanket off of herself before walking over to the cot where Peter is stood against the bars of the wooden bed. Peter looks at his mama in excitement. Doing a happy feet tap dance. It's only then that Pepper realise that Peter is only in his diaper. His very wet diaper.

"Where are your clothes smelly boy?" Pepper questions while picking him up out of the cot and places him on her hip. Peter tucks his head into the crook of her neck. "Was wa'm" Peter says, Pepper bounces him and kisses his head. She goes and grabs a diaper to put on him after the shower.

"Baf" Peter questions, Pepper shakes her head "No, we're going to have a shower today, it's got something special for you in it." Pepper says, Peter claps his hands. 

Pepper walks into the bathroom where she strips and then helps strip Peters clothes which is why Peter is running around the bathroom, bare bummed.

"FRI, play baby shark through the new speaker." Pepper says, The sound starts coming from the wall and a glowing colour follows it. Peter starts doing a little bop. Shaking his bum to the music and Pepper laughs at the boy and asks Friday to record it. She then turns on the shower and just lets Peter play in the water while she washes herself.

"Mama sha'k" Peter says, singing to the music while pointing to Pepper, Pepper smiles at him but doesn't have time to respond before Peter starts singing again.

"Baby sha'k" he does a little spin while shaking his bottom.

Pepper hears the bathroom door open and Tony's head pops into the bathroom, He's in his boxers, what he sleeps in.

"Can I come join in on baby shark my little guy?" Tony questions and Peter nods happily. 

"Dada sha'k" Peter claps his hands and waits for Tony to climb into the shower with Pepper currently rinsing her body down. 

When Tony enters the shower and Peter grabs his hand to make him dance with him. 

Eventually they do get Peter to wash down and get him out of the show. However tears are included with that. Peter screams at the music being turned off and sits on the shower floor sobbing.

This was a bad start to the day, especially because of the announcement later. 

" Okay, Peter. What's wrong my boy?" Tony asks, bouncing the boy while Pepper dries off and slips into a romper set. Then she goes to the bathroom where Peter has been wrapped in a towel by Tony.

Pepper grabs her boy out of her husbands arms. She carries him back into the bedroom where she dries him off and quickly diapers him.

"Hey Tones?" Pepper yells while rubbing Peter's bare belly.

"Yeah."

"Should I let him stay in just his diaper until his milk so he doesn't get any milk on his adorable outfit for today?" Pepper questions, Tony agrees with this so Pepper just grabs a blanket, burping cloth and obviously Peter.

Peter whines softly and curls into his mama.

"What's wrong with you today." Pepper asks her boy while she bounces him. She grabs a paci in her hand that is filled with the other items to take down.

Peter just reaches for the rubber soother and Pepper lets him take it. 

Once they get downstairs the others are already waiting for them.

Pepper sits down with Peter who gives another unhappy whine.

"Is he alright?" Steve questions, Pepper nods "I think so. He was fine when he woke up so he's probably just hungry." She looks down at the boy "are you hungry?" she coos slightly, stroking his cheek. She places the cloth on the table and wraps Peter up in the blanket before removing the paci and undoing her top and releasing her milk heavy breast. Peter latches on and suckles hungrily. Pepper gives him butt pats and Peter grunts against the nipple before releasing a fart just as Pepper pats him padded bum.

"Ew.." Pepper groans, Tony has to hide a laugh. Unsuccessfully.

"I think I know why he was grumpy." Pepper announces, rubbing on his stomach as he feeds.

Pepper feels him unlatch and because he's finally done pooping she picks him up to burp him.

Peter frowns at the movement and when he feels his mama pat his back to get the air to move.

Peter releases a burp with a bit of spit up.

Peter lets out a small cry at the taste of sicky milk in his mouth.

"Ma, no li'e" he whimpers and Pepper shushes him. She let's him drink for another moment to get the gross taste of sick in his mouth before placing a finger into his mouth, breaking the latch causing Peter to cry.

Pepper places the paci in his mouth and stands up.

"I'm going to change his smelly bum and then I will show you guys his adorable little fancy outfit" Pepper informs them while cradling Peter.

Pepper changes his bum and dresses him in a pair of baby leggings with covered feet and a onesie that has the drawing of a suit and tie on it.

Pepper tickles his stomach and relishes in the loud, joyous giggle that he releases. "Ma!" Peter claps his hands happily. 

He's in his younger headspace but not new born, about 11 months.

Pepper clips his pacifier to him with a pacifier clip that says 'mama's business man' 

Pepper lightly chucks him into the air and then holds him close to her chest as he babbles and suckles on his paci.

"Oh. That is interesting" Pepper coos as Peter rambles about nothingness.

She carries him downstairs again once she is dressed in somewhat formal clothes.

She come face to face with the others.

"Let's do this"