five

Sunday 17th April 2022

Peter is big when he wakes and Pepper and Tony figure that out instantly.

"Pete. We need to talk to you while you're big, it's rather important" Tony says, he pulls Peter's paci out of his mouth and Peter starts crying, he wants his paci back even if he is big.

"Peter? I thought you're big, are you not?" Tony questions, confused at the reaction.

"'m big. Just want my paci back please" he murmurs with a blush on his face. Tony hands the paci back and Peter holds it in his hand.

"So, we have a couple of questions. If you don't know the answer, that's okay." Tony starts.

Peter shifts nervously "okay.." he mutters.

"How old are you sweet boy?" Tony asks and Peter, with slight uncertainty in his answer, replies "uhm, I think i'm 14 but I haven't celebrated my birthday since I was 12 so I'm not quite sure"

Tony's face has a frown appearing on it. "Okay, what's your full name Peter" Pepper questions, he looks at him before speaking "Peter Benjamin Parker" he answered.

"Okay, that's good, we need to know something but this is entirely your choice. Do you want to live with us forever. For us to be your mama and dada" Pepper questions, her voice is shaking. This is nerve racking.

Peters eyes fill with tears, he launches himself between the older people and hugs into them "are you sure you want me, aunt May didn't want me. I think I'm broken" he sobbed, he curls himself into Pepper's chest, nuzzling his face into her breast.

"I want a bottle" Peter says, Pepper shakes her head no, Peter hasn't even had food today. 

"Not right now baby; let's get you some big boy food" Tony says and Peter didn't like that idea.

Peter rolls over and tucks himself out of the sight of his mama and dada before letting his tears fall. He doesn't understand why he can't have his milk.

"Peter, are you gonna walk or not?" Tony said while getting ready to pick Peter up "'m sweepy, no hunwy" Peter says, giving a fake yawn to get his mama and dada to leave him alone.

"Sleepy?, You wont sleep tonight with all the sleeping you've done today" Pepper says. Peter is hungry and just wants his milk, so he does the only thing that seems logical. Cry.

No. Actually. He wailed and kicked and threw himself around the bed.

"wan baba." he sobbed while crawling to grab his mama. "Mama. Baba" he cries pitifully. Pepper doesn't give in.

"Peter, if you don't want your food, you will not get a baba. And crying and throwing a hissy it wont either. Now tell us why you wont eat the food?" Pepper scolds him lightly, Peter hiccups and sobs "I no wan be sick" he cries. 

Pepper and Tony both furrow their brows, why would eating make him sick.

"Let's go see Bruce, maybe that will let us know why eating makes you ill." Tony says and Pepper grabs Peter who starts rooting which shocks Pepper and Tony. Pepper pats his bum through the diaper and Peter just whines.

"I know, you're one hungry boy aren't you little one" Pepper coos, Peters bottom lip trembles "milk mama. Wan milkie" he whimpers, he's so hungry.

"Tony go grab him a baba for after the check up." Pepper orders while holding Peters head near her chest, for him to rest on.

Pepper carries Peter to the med bay where she is met by Helen. "Hello Mrs Stark. How can I help you?" Helen questions, cooing slightly at Peter.

"We were coming to see Bruce because of Peter, do you happen to know where he's gone?" Pepper says, bouncing Peter who is fussing again "Oh, he was called away on a emergency, he's going to be occupied for the next couple of days. I can do whatever you need?" Helen offers.

"Are you sure?" Pepper gives her a chance to back out.

"Absolutely, let me see this little cutie" Helen says while getting Pepper to sit on the bed while holding Peter.

"So do you guys know anything about his medical history?" Helen asks, opening a file up for Peter's medical information.

"Uh, so we know his name which should help you find any medical history. But we assume he was kicked out or ran away from his house when he was 12 and he thinks he's 14. Tony and myself believe he might be a little, I'd say around 5 months to 2 years but he's seeming to be on the younger side. But we need to find out why he throws up when he eats"  Pepper supplies the information, just then Tony walks in with a bottle in his hand.

Peter wiggles and starts rooting because he's hungry. Helen observes this and can't tell that the age regression assumption is definitely correct. 

"how about you feed him the bottle while I get a quick ultrasound picture while he eats I might be able to figure out the eating problem" Helen decides while standing up and getting the gel ready.

Pepper pulls Peter's shirt off and waits until the gel is on his stomach, he squirms at the cold and makes a noise of disapproval. That is until he is quickly shut up by the bottle's nipple pressing against his lip.

And Helen watches intently while Peter drinks, she furrows her brows at the how the liquid is digesting, about the speed of a infant. 

Once Peter had finished his milk and subsequently fallen asleep, Helen starts talking again.

"So, as Peter was drinking I noticed that he was getting full quicker because he has a smaller stomach and considering the two years he's probably not ate much. He might never fully recover, Now, the milk you give him, is that just normal cows milk?" Helen questions.

Pepper shakes her head "no, I have been on lactation tablets for about 7 months, so I was giving him pumped breast milk,  It seems to be nice for him." Pepper informs her.

Helen smiles with a slight nod "Okay, so I would think that Peter might want to breastfeed later on, for now, feed him as you are, don't give him any heavy food or food at all because it could upset his stomach. Now, I was looking through the small medical file he has, and it's mostly just therapy notes. But right after his 12th birthday is the last update for anything and its from his therapist who wrote that she though that Peter might be an age regressor. She added a side note of 'aunt in denial, claims that Peter isn't an infant and should act his age'" Helen tells them and Pepper gasps and pulls Peter closer into her embrace. Tony scrunches his fists in anger.

"Thank you Helen, we'll come to you if he improves." Tony says before taking Peter into his arms.

I don't know if you've noticed that I've given Peter and Pepper a stronger bond than Peter and Tony. And that's just because all I ever find are Tony and Peter being an amazing father-son duo. I want to see if I can make Pete a giant momma's boy.