twenty-six

Saturday 18th June 2022

Wanda is splashing in the water while Natasha sits with Laura, while Wanda is physically older than the other children, she mentally isn't and so Clint is stood near to get too all of them but specifically Wanda. 

The girl is already unstable on her legs and Natasha constantly feels on edge. Wanda is wading in the water and making small noises of surprise. She walks further in and Clint starts to creep in closer to the girl. Wanda holds the small rubber duck In her hand before flopping down into the water. Landing on her padded bottom. The water splashes up and gets close to her eyes. Natasha is getting ready to rush over when a big boisterous laugh and she smacks her hands on the surface of the water.

Natasha lets go of a breath she was unconsciously holding. 

"That's what being a mum feels like." Laura comments and Natasha turns towards her "what?" she questions in confusion, she wasn't fully understanding the sentence yet "the constant feeling of your heart literally beating out of your chest. The breath you just let go was so filled with relief Nat. You are a mum for Wanda, and she feels so dependant on you because she feels so small and that's what makes you her mum. You're doing great" Laura assures and Natasha can't help but look over to Wanda who notices her about the same time that she turns.

"'ASHA JOIN" the little girl yells and Natasha pulls herself off of the floor and takes off the flowy dress over her head and drops it near Laura. She walks over to Wanda and sits next to her baby. Wanda climbs onto Natasha's lap and kisses her lips. Completely innocent and Natasha nuzzles her nose. 

"Hey baby. You are so sweet aren't you. My sweet pea" Natasha coos and Wanda bounces on Natasha's lap in excitement.

"s'im" Wanda says and Natasha pulls the girl slightly deeper into the water where Wanda is floating slightly. 

Natasha holds her hand underneath Wanda's back and another under her head before slowly and carefully leaning the girl back. Wanda gasp and starts to panic when she feels her body get put lower. Natasha moves closer to the girl so she can feel her "I've got you, look at me. I've got you" Natasha says and Wanda takes a shaky breath and opens her eyes to look at Natasha. Meanwhile Natasha is still slowly lowering the girl and soon enough Wanda is submerged "good girl." Natasha whispers while slowly walking with Wanda like this, she ventures into the deeper water and doesn't take her eyes off of Wanda, the girl closes her eyes and soon enough the girl is near sleep, her body becomes even more limp.

"Let's go sit with Auntie Laura now babe." Nat says and she slowly pulls Wanda to be cradled against her chest. Wanda mumbles and snuggles closer.

Once out of the water Wanda starts to shiver and so Natasha quickly wraps the child in a towel. Once she's dried off Natasha dries herself off and sits on the towel where her dress is abandoned but she doesn't put it back on and instead pulls a blanket out of the changing bag which is when she grabs the apple juice out and a pacifier. She hold the nipple of the bottle against her lips and Wanda lazily latches on. She quickly stops suckling out of pure exhaustion and so Natasha slips the pacifier between her lips but Wanda spits It out in favour to suckle on the skin of Natasha's collar bone. 

Natasha holds the girl closer to her and doesn't even bother to try and put the pacifier back in her mouth. Natasha then reaches into the changing bag again to pull out hydro flask filled with ice cold water, most like half of the container is filled with ice.

Natasha looks at Laura who was holding her youngest. Nate Is asleep with his tongue slightly sticking out of his mouth. Laura looks shattered and Natasha offers the cold water too the woman. Laura gratefully accepts and takes a big swig of the water. 

"Were you teaching her how to swim before?" Laura questions. Natasha looks at Wanda "yeah, I was getting her to float but it almost made her sleep." Natasha informs Laura and then they fall into a comfortable silence. Natasha slowly lies down on the towel she set out and adjusts Wanda so she's lay on top of Natasha and is using her breasts as a sort of pillow. She then moves the blanket to be over both of them before getting out the thinner blanket from the changing bag. Natasha closes her eyes and soon enough she's asleep.

Laura watches as the small girl who is sprawled out over Natasha and can't hold back her small gasp and Wanda moves from where she's suckling on Natasha's neck to the skin just above the low cut bikini. Just above Natasha's nipple.

The duo are sleeping and Natasha has her arms protectively wrapped around Wanda's small frame. Both girls are in somewhat similar swim suits but it's quite obvious that the younger is wearing a diaper underneath the cute bathing suit. It was so innocent looking.  

///

Later that night they had gotten back from the beach and with the very obvious evidence of Wanda suckling on her boob. Well Natasha has to talk to Wanda. Big Wanda.

Natasha bathes and changes the girl into a new diaper and some shorts with Natasha's shirt before she breaches the topic.

" Wanda. I need to talk to big you." Natasha says and the girl who was chewing on her finger looks at Natasha with wide eyes.

"I- I been uh oh?" Wanda questions and tears fill her eyes. Natasha is quick to assure the girl that she hasn't done anything wrong and she pulls Wanda into her arms.

"It's okay baby. You aren't in trouble and you can be little again after" Natasha says while rubbing Wanda's back and the girl relaxes into her.

About ten minutes later Wanda looks up at Natasha "can I stay with you while we talk?" Wanda asks and Natasha agrees. Laying back so they are both more comfortable.

"So, earlier I noticed a mark on my breast. And it's like a hickey. I asked Laura if she knew how I got it and she said that you were suckling just above my nipple-" Wanda cuts Natasha of with an embarrassed whine. She tucked her face into Natasha's neck before mumbling an apology.

"It's okay Wanda. I'm not upset with you. I was just wondering If you'd like to try dry feeding and eventually breast feeding. It's okay if not but I was just wondering if that's what you want." Natasha says while rubbing a soothing hand up and down Wanda's back.

Wanda gives a small nod and goes to say something but stops herself.

"What is it?" Natasha questions.

"Can- can we, I mean tonight?" she asks sheepishly Natasha pats her back and hums yes. Nat pulls Wanda against her chest so she's sat with a leg either side of Natasha's. 

Natasha rubs her back before whispering into Wanda's ear.

"You can slip baby girl. I've got you" Natasha coos and once again Wanda sinks into the woman. Not much later is when Natasha hears a small gurgle of noise.

"Hello my little girl" Natasha says while moving Wanda towards the other half of the bed so she can take off her top but Wanda lets out a shrill cry. Natasha hurries the move to take of the shirt and quickly pulls the girl back into her arms again and that's when she notices how small Wanda looks. 

"You're really little aren't you love" Natasha coos, settling Wanda with her head in Natasha's elbow bend. As soon as Wanda sees the nipple its almost on instinct that the little girl surges forward and latches onto the very enticing nipple.

Natasha strokes a finger over Wanda's cheek.

"I love you so much baby. So much."