twenty-five

Saturday 18th June 2022

Pepper wakes up Peter, the teens eyes open and he groans.

"Mama. I'm sleeping." he groans again, he's big.

"Hi Mr I'm sleeping. Me and dada have to go out today, are you fine in the penthouse alone or do you wanna go to Steve and Bucky or Sam." Pepper says and Peter groans.

"Mama I'll stay here." Peter sits up and rubs his eyes. Soon enough he feels his stomach grumble and he climbs into Pepper's lap and curls against her. She knows what he wants and quickly get's her breast out so Peter can latch on. He suckles hungrily and once done he get's changed into a pull up before his mama let's him go back sleep.

"Bye mama." Peter says with a yawn as Pepper leaves the room.

Pepper kisses his forehead. And he's fast asleep before they've even left the penthouse but that's okay.

///

A couple hours later Peter wakes up and notices his wet pull up. He takes it off and puts some boxers on before making his way to the living room. He lays on the floor before asking Fri to put Finding Nemo on. However this turned out to be a bad idea because less than 20 minutes into the movie is when Peter slips and he doesn't even notice when he wets himself on the wooden floor.

Soon after is when Bucky shows up and Peter gives him a smile "Hewo Mr win'er Bucky" Peter says and he kicks his feet happily. The happiness ends when Bucky brings Peter's attention to the big puddle of urine underneath him.

"Peter, should we get you clean, maybe give you a bath. And then be all nice and clean for your mama and dada" Bucky offers as an option but Peter's little eyes well up with tears before he releases a wail. 

Bucky is quick to scoop him up into his arms and go to grab some clothes out of the boys room. He also grabs a pacifier along the way and tries to give it to Peter but the boy gives another frustrated wail. 

They take a way too long elevator ride down to Steve and Bucky's floor. He's carried into the bathroom and not even the change of room can stop the tears streaming down his cheeks. Bucky runs the bath and soon he feels himself being passed off to somebody else. Is it his dada?. No. Peter lets out another sob. 

Steve hastily strips him down to his wet boxers but Peter's cries don't falter as the wet material is rubbing against his thighs and private areas and he doesn't like it.

He has the final layer stripped and he's placed into the water. Peter blinks his eyes and it's blurred by the tears. He stops wailing but tears are still streaming and he's whimpering for his mama. Bucky and Steve share a collective look as well as a sadder one. The poor boy is so sad.

Steve pulls a hand through the boys soft curls, he's careful not to tug and Peter's bottom lip wobbles.
"wan Mama" he cries softly and Bucky leaves the room to call Pepper.

His mind is blurred and he doesn't understand why he can't have his mama. He feels himself being wrapped in a soft towel. Just how his mama wraps him. 

Someone is whispering. Peter is sure of that. What is being whispered isn't registering into Peter's mind. He feels his state of undress change and he's much warmer now. A soft hand rubs circles on his stomach and Peter releases a sleepy whine. And slowly he drifts off to sleep. Wet tear tracks on his face.

Pepper is back soon and she slowly wakes her son. His little eyes flicker open and before he even fully recognises that it's mama his body has and he's rooting.

He's whining and can feel rushed movements around him but all he can think about is his milk. He's placed down while Pepper strips and soon enough he's latched and greedily suckling on the milk filled breast. He's roughly needing the skin of his mama's breast but Pepper understands that he's had a bit of a stressful day.

He looks at his mama with the utmost love he could muster and he sees his mama's eyes fill with tears and some roll down her cheeks.

Peter unlatches to reach his small hand up "Mama sa'?" he questions but Pepper gives a shaky laugh and smile to him.

"I'm all alright baby, mama just loves you so much and sometimes there is too much love for me to hold. It overwhelms mama" Pepper assures and Peter nods and is deep in thought for a while before he answers.

"Sha'e lo'e wit' dada toos" he answers and Pepper nods. Her baby is so smart.

///

Once they awake Peter Is feeling younger then normal which is why mama decided that tummy time and blocks is a good idea.

He can hear footsteps come towards the room but he's to busy trying to eat the block with the letter 'N'. He perks up when Tony comes into view.

"Da!" Peter squeals in delight. Tony goes over to his and holds out his hand. Peter quickly gets occupied by the ring and is spinning it in circles.

He starts to yawn and so his dada picks him up and cradles him against his chest. Peter nuzzles into his dada's neck and takes a big breath in before he finally falls asleep. And Peter can vaguely remember the tingly feeling you get when somebody touches your skin. Words. He thinks at least. 

Although he's too far into his dreamland to even fully register the feeling as real.