thirty

Friday 1st July 2022

Wanda woke up big today but she doesn't feel up to talking and honestly she doesn't feel up for being big today.

She woke up in the bed alone and she wanted to cry. Where was Natasha. She then realised she had messed her diaper and she can't even clean herself up. She had to walk down stairs, in her own mess and hope that Natasha clicks on that she needs a changing and she did but Natasha knew that Wanda was big.

She's quickly cleaned and she can't help but want another diaper on but Natasha just cleans her up and lets her go get dressed. Wanda pulled a pair of underwear on and then a dress overtop. She feels... wrong.

Instead of going downstairs she just lies back down in bed. Her stomach hurts and her head hurts. She doesn't know why she's big today and why she can't slip into her headspace. Natasha would be holding her and dressing her and diapering her if she didn't wake up big today.

Wanda can see the light rain fall outside and listens to the soothing patter noises coming from it.

When Wanda hadn't come down but the others had already finished eating and no site of Wanda. Natasha makes her way upstairs where she sees that her girlfriend has lay back down. She's not asleep though. Natasha can tell something is off with Wanda and so she settles herself next to Wanda who has her eyes open and Natasha can tell that she is watching the rain.

When she stroked a hand through Wanda's hair she's a bit shocked that the girl pushes against the hand with her head. Natasha lightly scratches her head and Wanda makes a small whimpering noise.

"mama" Wanda accidentally whimpers out. Natasha's hand pauses "Are you little baby? Do you need me to diaper you?" Natasha questions but Wanda shakes her head and just let's out another whimper.

Wanda doesn't think she can manage many more words then she's already done. Natasha furrows her brows.

"Don't feel up for talking?" Natasha asks the girl but Wanda just shrugs.

"Okay, well should we go get you some food huh? You don't have to talk" Natasha says softly but Wanda can't help the overwhelming urge to cry. She shrugs again and murmurs out "not hungry"

She then unconsciously starts sucking on her thumb to sooth her... worries. That doesn't sound like a good explanation for how she's feeling. She tightly holds onto the soft teddy in her hand, something familiar and comforting.

Natasha presses a kiss to Wanda's forehead before leaving the room, Wanda feels tears well up in her eyes at the thought that she's been left alone. She suckles harder on her thumb which is when she wonders where her paci has gone. The sob she lets out when she can't find it is muffled by the thumb in her mouth. She wants her mama and she wants a diaper and a bottle but she doesn't know why she feels so little and not little at the same time.

She wants to call out for her mama but can't find the voice to do so. She cries silently when she feels her bladder twinge slightly. She climbs of the bed but by the time she had gotten near the bathtub it was too late and she had wet herself which did make her cry. Loudly.

She can hear small feet come her way, not Natasha.

Lila pops her head in.

"Wanda. Do I need to get auntie Nat for you. I think you went potty" Lila says and while the statement is completely innocent and no malicious meaning is behind it Wanda just sobs louder and nods her head. She wants her mama.

Lila runs out of the room and Wanda can hear the girl shouting. The redheaded woman soon enters the room and her expression goes from curiosity to sadness for her girl who obviously isn't having a good day.

"Mama" Wanda sadly whines. She wants to be clean and she wants to be held and yet she's sat in a puddle of her own urine. Natasha helps Wanda stand with a sigh and she pulls the dress over the girls head and pulls her pee soaked panties down her legs and chucks them into the pile with the dress. 

She reaches into the drawer under the sink and pulls out a flannel. She wets the cloth under water before lightly cleaning around Wanda's private area. Once the girl is clean Natasha scoops her into her arms. Wanda sticks her head into Natasha's neck while she is carried to the bed and she refuses to meet her eyes while Natasha helps her into a diaper and romper and clips the pacifier to her before replacing her fingers with the rubber soother.

Natasha pulls Wanda back into her arms and the latter fists her hand on Natasha's shirt. Natasha soothingly sways with her for a moment before going down stairs with the information that Wanda needs something in her stomach.

Wanda can smell Natasha's natural scent mixed with the vanilla and rose perfume. Wanda is obsessed with the smell. Natasha tries to put Wanda down on the sofa next to the others but Wanda clings to Natasha as though her life depends on it. Because to Wanda it is like Natasha is her lifeline.

"Mama" Wanda whines again as the older woman tries to put her down and Natasha figures that it's a useless battle.

"Wanda baby girl. I can't make a bottle and hold you but you need your baba." Natasha says but Wanda's lip wobbles "mama noo" Wanda says as a tear runs down her cheek. Natasha pulls Wanda up against her chest and sends a sorry look to Laura and before she has the chance to ask Laura is already up and making a bottle of milk.

Natasha is so grateful and she goes and grabs the throw blankets of the sofa so she can go sit on the porch swing with Wanda as the girl likes the look of the droplets of rain. Natasha wraps a fuzzy blanket around Wanda and one around her own shoulders.

Laura comes out with the bottle of milk and a packet of rusk biscuits.

"Is someone having a bad day?" Laura asks as she perches on the swing, she presses a kiss against Wanda's forehead. 

Natasha presses the nipple of the bottle against Wanda's lips but instead of the greedy suckle that she normally does she hesitantly sucks on the bottle lazily. Her stomach is still hurting her and she just doesn't know why she's feeling how she's feeling.

"Yeah, I don't know why though" Natasha says while slightly rocking the swing.

Wanda still has her hand clutching Natasha's shirt but she reaches her other hand out to Laura and the woman carefully pressed kisses to Wanda's fingers. The girl giggles around the bottle.

///

Later that day after a nap the girls finally figured out why.

During the diaper change Natasha was surprised to see something that she hasn't seen since she was 14. Mostly due to malnutrition.

Wanda had been so strange because her body has finally had the chance to fully recover from the abuse at Hydra and so Wanda got her period for the first time. 

And when she cried about the pain Natasha just held the girl against her and whispered comforting words.