thirty-two

Saturday 9th July 2022

Wanda and Natasha are leaving tomorrow but now that Wanda is big, and ready to talk. They have to.

Wanda shifts nervously and is suckling on her thumb while Natasha starts sorting stuff for a bottle afterwards.

"Okay, Wanda. I need to talk to you. You aren't in trouble. I just need to ask you two things." Natasha says as she sits next to the witch who curls up against her, her hand rests on Natasha's breasts in a innocent way.

"M'kay." Wanda says softly.

"So I just want to clarify that you want me to be your mama when you're little but still your girlfriend when you're big." Natasha starts. Wanda hums and nuzzles against Natasha.

"Okay, and then I want to know if you do want to do breastfeeding, we can get me on pills when we get home if that's what you want" Natasha questions and Wanda nods.
"I can do it" Wanda states and Natasha tilts her head at the girl in confusion. Wanda clears it up "I can cause you to have milk".

"are you sure?" Natasha questions, she knows that Wanda doesn't like using her magic on people she likes.

"I'm sure. Please" Wanda says and she can feel her heart breaking at the witches tone.

"Okay sweet girl, do you wanna do it now and then we can test it out later?" Natasha questions and the witch nods. She gives a small whine and starts trying to move herself onto Natasha's body.

"Okay, baby, I'm hearing you, should we go get you in a bath?" Nat asks and Wanda whines again "mama baf wit" Wanda speaks quietly and Natasha nods. Wanda clings to Natasha like a monkey while the girl sorts everything and she suckles lightly on her mama's neck and breathes in the natural perfume that Natasha smells like.

Once the bath was done Natasha took Wanda down stairs for a moment to let the others know that they're gonna have a bath before dinner. After that she takes the little up stairs and strips her before carefully placing her in the bath. She then pulls her own clothes off and climbs in behind the baby. Wanda makes a noise not far from a coo and she curls into Natasha who combs her hand through the soft locks on the witches head.

She's got her fingers in her mouth and is drooling everywhere but Natasha isn't bothered at all. This is her baby, her own baby. And while it's different then birthing her, Natasha still loves the little one so very much.

Wanda has so much love and trust in her eyes and Natasha can't help the tears that fill her own. Wanda's eyes turn into shock and concern.
"Mama sad?" Wanda reaches up and rubs the tear off of Natasha's cheek.

"I'm not sad, I just love you so much my baby, so much that it's making me overwhelmed because there is so much love for me to have for one person." Natasha explains and the little pauses for a moment.

She then points to herself.
"I mama baby?" she asks and Natasha gives a curious nod.
"You are." Natasha states.
"Mama baby lo'e mama" Wanda says and Natasha presses a kiss against the girls head and she starts giving the girl butt pats, after she yawned.

"I think it's time we get out of the bath little miss." Natasha says but she struggles because Wanda has become a dead weight in her arms.

"Laura!" Natasha yells out, Wanda looks at her with tired, droopy. The noise shocked her and her tears well with eyes. Natasha pulls the girl into a hold against her chest and Wanda starts suckling again. Her mouth moves lazily against Natasha'a collarbone as she holds her hand on the collarbone too.

Laura walks into the room and one look at the exhaustion written deep on Wanda's face had her grabbing the towel of the side.
"If I pass her to you could you wrap her in the towel while I get out. She's tired and gone dead weight on me" Natasha asks the older woman and Laura nods.
She leans down and grabs the baby out, using the towel to get the girl wrapped up warm as soon as humanly possible.

Wanda gives a small noise of disapproval and then she lets out a loud wail. Laura bounces Wanda in her arms while Natasha quickly gets dried off and she pulls the plug out of the bath. She then pulls the girl into her arms "thank you, someone is tired and obviously needing her mama's attention. I'll be down for dinner after, I will hold her because I doubt she's gonna eat." Natasha states. Laura notes how Wanda melts into Natasha's body.

"Anytime Nat, she's such a sweetie" Laura says before cooing at the drowsy girl. Laura then leaves, letting the mother-daughter duo have time to themselves.

Wanda sniffles away as she has a couple tears running over her pink cheeks. Natasha strokes her hair while carrying her over to the bed where she had set out the diaper stuff, as well as a fluffy pyjama set.

Natasha dries off Wanda and then lifts her hips so she can slide the diaper underneath the girl. After applying some baby power to the girls groin she taped up the diaper and helped the girl in pink, fluffy pyjamas that said 'mama's baby bear' on them. Then Natasha pulled a pair of sweats on and a hoodie.

She scoops Wanda into her arms and pluck a pacifier off the side before pressing it against the girls lips, Wanda starts suckling instantly, Natasha carefully walks down stairs which is when she can smell the pasta that Laura must've made. A small rumble comes from Wanda's stomach. 

"Oh, I think we should get some food in you soon, huh, princess." but Wanda just whines and nuzzles against Natasha's chest. Natasha holds her and rocks her slightly, she sits on the chair that was left empty at the dinner table "not yet baby, later. Do you want a bottle of milk, or some pasta?" Natasha questions but Wanda gives another whine before fluttering her eyes closed and leaning into Natasha's arms. She can feel her body get heavier and then the nipple of a bottle is being pressed against her cheek, she instantly turns to latch onto the liquid filled bottle, she expected milk but instead had hot chocolate. She flutters her eyes open to see Natasha who had started to eat some pasta, huh, when did that happen. Natasha looks down when she notices the staring and she runs a hand through the girl hair and gives her a smile. Wanda knows she's alright going to sleep.

And she suckles lightly on the bottle until she stops suckling all together. Everything goes black.

///

Later that night, Wanda was still in the pyjamas but in a much dryer diaper, she cast the spell and almost instantly the milk started to make her breasts feel heavy, her breasts are bare and Wanda is watching them intently. Natasha pulls Wanda's shirt off so they can have skin to skin contact and she cradles the girl before pressing her nipple, that is beading with milk, against Wanda's lips and Wanda hesitates slightly before sucking the nipple into her mouth. Natasha gasps at the feeling, something so completely unique and indescribable that Natasha feels her heart swell with love. Wanda twiddles her other nipple while suckling whole-heartedly on the sensitive skin.

She slowly becomes limp against Natasha which is when she realised that Wanda had fallen to sleep.

Safe in her mama's arms.