twenty-two

Wednesday 8th June 2022

Natasha and Wanda have just arrived at the farm and Wanda is half asleep in her seat and although it hurts Natasha to disturb the girl she can't carry Wanda and the bags at the same time so she begrudgingly shakes the small girl and gathers her into her arms while she wakes.

Wanda gives a soft sigh and tucks further into Natasha but the older woman shifts her away so she can't go back to sleep. Wanda flickers an eye open and looks at Natasha.

"made it?" Wanda muffles out around the pacifier.

Natasha nods and Wanda curls into Nat more, assuming she's being carried.

Natasha pats her back before pulling away.

"C'mon baby. You've gotta walk." Natasha says and Wanda get's up but Nat doesn't miss the whine that Wanda gives out.

She watches as the girl who is still clad in the clothes from the previous night stomps her way up into the house. She doesn't even greet Clint because she chooses to barge past him. Natasha raises an eyebrow. Clint takes the bags off Natasha so she can go greet the others.

Natasha gives a hug to Laura and the squirming Nate who is 4 at this point. Then Cooper comes down with his little sister in tow. Natasha ruffles Coopers hair and presses a kiss to his forehead. Then Lila chucks herself at Natasha and the girl is held up in the air while Natasha peppers kisses to her face.

She then pulls the girl to rest on her hip. Pressing another kiss to the girls nose before putting her down. She hardly has a moment to catch her breath back after putting the child down when a small cry comes from Wanda.

The young girl had found herself on the floor with one of the toy cars when she'd trapped her finger in the opening boot.

Natasha rushes over to the girl. Wanda holds her arms up for Natasha and the spy picks her up. Pressing a kiss to the top of Wanda's slightly red finger where it had gotten trapped.
Wanda cries helplessly and curls a hand into Natasha's shirt. The spy bounces her while sending an apologetic smile to Laura and Clint.
Natasha then sits down on the sofa with the girl, letting her calm down.

"Owie.." Wanda whimpers out , suckling on the pacifier in her mouth. Natasha pats her bottom which is when she notices that Wanda is wet.

"Okay baby girl, lets go change this bum and then you can have dinner and a bottle considering the time I think we could all watch a movie and then bath and bed." Natasha says and Wanda gives a small whine but let's Natasha grab the discarded diaper bag and then take her upstairs.

She quickly changes the girl and strips her of the fluffy clothes so she's left in a vest. It looks like a body suit except the padding near the breasts gives a bit of modesty and the diaper bulge makes the girl look unbelievably cute.

Natasha hoists the girl on to her hip and Wanda gurgles around the pacifier.

Natasha takes the girl down and she can smell the dinner.

Chicken nuggets and chips with beans. Once they get into the kitchen they see all the kids with food set out just waiting for the two women. Natasha holds the small girl on her lap and they both start eating. Lila has a curious gaze on Wanda and watches the infantile actions of the girl "Wanda. I'm a whole 8 years old. How old are you?" Lila questions, still eating the chips. Wanda freezes and turns to look at Natasha.

"Lila, I don't think Wanda knows which age you're asking about" Natasha says softly and she notices the yawn Wanda gives.

"Both?" The girl asks but it's obviously said in an unsure manner.

Nat can tell that Wanda won't be answering for herself so she answers for her.

"Okay, so Wanda has a big age of 18, she also has her little age of 1. When Wanda is big her I date her but when she's little her she's much like a baby and I'm her caregiver. Does that make sense?" Natasha questions Lila and the girl takes a moment, most likely processing the information that's quite confusing for an adult let alone a child.

"Okay. I think it's cool you get 2 ages. And Auntie Nat is like your mama. That's super cool." Lila says, not knowing that Wanda doesn't call Natasha mama.

Wanda gives another yawn.

"Okay, C'mon baby. Sit on this chair for a moment and I'll grab your bottle." Natasha says and Wanda gives a tired nod while slipping her thumb between her lips. Her other starts twirling a piece of her slightly auburn hair between her finger. She slightly drowsy and obviously gonna drop. And to think Natasha was concerned that the girl wouldn't sleep with the amount of sleeping she's done today.

Natasha carefully get's near the table and places the bottle down as she does with a warm cloth, they'll just skip bath time for tonight. Natasha pulls the sleepy girl into her arms and wipes her face and hands before pulling the girl into her in a cradle.
Wanda gives a sleepy eye flutter. Natasha goes back to the dinner and holds Wanda as she falls asleep.

She can feel Clint and Laura watching her as she carefully rocks the girl with one arm.

Once finished eating she goes to stand with Wanda in her arms while trying to move her and Wanda's plate and Wanda's bottle that now sits empty.

"Nope, you sit with your sleeping baby and let us do the cleaning. Then we can put all four of the kids to bed. That includes you Coop. And watch a movie for us older people." Laura says and Natasha raises her brows in surprise. She always moves her own plate.

Nat decides not to protest and look at the small girl cradled in her arms, she doesn't take her eyes off her baby but starts talking "I'm gonna go up and get her changed into some pyjamas and a clean diaper. I'll let her go without her teeth being brushed tonight. She's had a hard couple of days." Natasha announces and stands with the little witch.

Once upstairs Natasha strips the girl fully and removes the wet diaper before quickly wiping down the girls private areas to prevent the coming of a rash. She then fastens a clean, dry diaper around her waist and goes into the bag to find some pyjamas.

Natasha decides upon a cute two piece pyjama set. One that Natasha has a somewhat matching outfit too.

The blue top had a pink unicorn on it and the blue pants had white stars. The cuffs and collars on both were a pink that match the majestic creature.

Natasha then places the girl on her chest for a moment, stroking her face that's tucked against Natasha's chest. The soft suckling motion is against the spy's breasts. She presses a sweet kiss to Wanda's head before laying the girl in the middle of the bed. 

Natasha then grabs her matching pyjamas and goes into her bathroom which is where she strips of her clothes and washes the grime of the travelling off.

She then changes into a blue top with a pink ballerina on it and a matching pair of pants to the ones Wanda is wearing.

She goes back into the room and sets up her baby monitor that she bought for the little witch. Taking the other one down she sees a cup of hot chocolate waiting for her next to her designated chair.

"Okay. Let's find something to watch" Clint says, that is after he looks over the... childish pyjamas she's wearing.