eleven

Saturday 30th April 2022

"Peter. You better get back here right now or we aren't going to go out" Pepper yells, chasing after a butt naked Peter. His little legs run fast away from her.

After a little while she looses where he is. He's hiding somewhere. Pepper will play this game.

She walks around the penthouse when she hears a small whimper in the corner of the spare bedroom, the one that will be Peter's room.

The smell is the first smell that she notices as she enters the room. She couldn't even see Peter.

Pepper walks around the room, following the overwhelmingly strong smell of urine.

The closet.

Pepper opens the door where she meets the eyes of a whimpering Peter who is holding his private part as he sits in the puddle. Pepper can see that he must've slipped into a younger headspace while hiding. Causing him to let go of his bladder. Peters bottom lip starts to wobble and as Pepper reaches down to grab him, he flinches. 

Pepper pulls her arms back instantly, Peter starts full on wailing holding his arms out for his mama. Pepper bends down to grab him and this time he doesn't flinch but curls into his mama.

"How about bath time now darling. Let's go find dada really quick. Pepper grabs a blanket to wrap around the screaming child. Peter is rooting and trying to suckle as soon as he's in her arms, Pepper can only assume that he's slipped into his new born headspace. That also is backed up with the floppiness of his head and his lack of speech.

When Pepper finds Tony in his office, finishing emails that he had to do instead of Pepper. His head is snapping up when the sound of his son crying enters the soundproof office.

"Uh, I'm going to go bath him. I don't think we'll take him down to the garden today, he's slipped into his new born headspace and he accidentally peed in the closet in his soon to be room, that will need cleaning up but honestly, I think that I'm gonna have to bath with him and then give him his feed before taking a nap with him, I'm still getting over the cold anyway so It'll do me some good I assume." Pepper says before leaving the room, Peters screams have stopped but he's stuck his thumb between his lips because of the lack of the Paci or nipple occupying his mouth.

Pepper bounces him and thankfully Friday started running the bath for her. Knowing just how she has it. Peter is giving random coos, babbling at his mama.

He hasn't talked but Pepper doesn't mind. She can feel his loving and trusting gaze and that is enough for her. Peter is the best thing that's ever come into her and Tony's life. They only started looking into age-regression and the caregiver to little dynamic because they got told that because of the arc reactor and all of the palladium that was injected into his body. The palladium that almost killed him didn't and so it took a chance off of Tony. 

He can't have children.

And sure they could adopt but most of the time when you get a baby in an adoption centre. They no longer nurse as they have had to been bottle fed and Pepper always wanted to breastfeed her baby. So when one night after a particularly hard day Tony was looking through everything and anything when he stumbled across a website about age regression. At first it didn't catch his attention until he found a list about the ages.

The younger the little the more likely they are to want to do breastfeeding, and they are so loving. 

Tony showed Pepper and she started crying. Happy tears of course.

She was overjoyed with the idea and the next week they were going to the doctor to get a prescription for lactation tablets. The rest is history.

And now Pepper is sat in the bath with her son suckling on his thumb rather than her nipple, well. It's more of a finger chew but it's so uncoordinated.

Peter is staring into Pepper's eyes as she cleans his urine covered bottom. Peter is completely unaware of the situation and is so relaxed that Pepper has his body fully resting on her own.

She climbs out of the bath, holding Peter up in the tub of water, he's floppy and harder to work around but Pepper manages. She wraps Peter in his baby shark towel before wrapping her grey one around herself and tucking it in so it doesn't fall down. Peter gurgles happily at Pepper, She pats his towel clad bottom and she hears a tiny yawn into her ear.

"Okay, bed time little bug." Pepper goes and grabs a diaper for him, deciding that while he's in his youngest headspace, skin to skin contact will be the best thing for him. Pepper pulls the diaper tight around the boy, she then slips into a pair of panties. The bra is a useless idea as Peter is going to have his milkie soon.

Pepper scoops him up into her arms and moves to lay beneath the covers. Peter is talking nonsense and clapping when Pepper gives an answer, whether that's just a short 'oh, really' or a longer sentence 'did you? that sounds so awesome. You should let mama and dada join in next time'. No matter the answer he would giggle joyfully. Completely over excited with the simple conversation.

Pepper leans Peter in the bend of her elbow. He roots and while in his new born headspace he tends to be a tad bit more clumsy and uncoordinated in his actions. He can't quite find the nipple so he lets out a wail. And even when Pepper tries to press her nipple against his lip for him to suckle he doesn't calm because he's got himself too worked up. Pepper pulls him against her and rocks him slightly.

"Fri, get Tony to come. I think our boy is in need of a dada hug." Pepper says, trying not to fling at the fingernails digging into her back.

Not more than a two minutes later Tony runs into the room, and just as Pepper had assumed, Peter holds his arms out for Tony, Tony scoops him into his arms and holds him while lightly bouncing him. 

Tony bounces him with one arm and the other strokes the soft hair and whispers a random baby rhyme in his ear. "I bet someone was missing his dada cuddle, huh. Is that it?" Tony questions rhetorically.  Once the boy calms, Tony passes Peter to Pepper before stripping to his boxers.

Then he climbs into bed and just lays as he watching his little boy fall asleep. A nipple pressed against his no longer suckling lips. The one thing that shows just how happy Peter is.

The milk drunk smile on Peters face matched with the small droplet of milk on the bottom of his lip.

Tony hugs into his sleepy wife and sleeping son before going sleep himself.