twelve

Sunday 1st May 2022

Today is the day that Tony and Pepper are meeting up with the lawyer to sort the adoption and removal of right towards Peter from his aunt.

Peter is going with them to the meeting because he's still in his new born head space and wont be in a mental age that he'll understand anything that isn't his milkie and butt pats.

Pepper and Tony encounter a problem before even entering the build where the meeting will be. The press.

Pepper thankfully thought ahead to have a blanket slightly covering Peter's face but the onesie and pair of shorts, they do nothing much to hid the bulging diaper on the sleeping boy. They rush to the doors and thankfully manage to get inside. Unfortunately for Pepper and Tony, Peter wakes up and moves the blanket. And the press gets a photo of a sleepy Peter about to burst into tears at the flash of the light.

Pepper bounces him and moves Peter so he's cradled into her neck, his cries don't stop and Tony almost gives the still flashing camera's the middle finger. The two are being given dirty looks because of the crying and Peter isn't going to stop unless he gets his milkie. Which might end with even more dirty looks.

"I know baby. Tones, you'll have to do the talking. He wants his milk" Pepper says as they walk up to the desk worker, she's looking at Tony and then at Peter. "Aren't you going to stop his crying. It's very distracting." The woman says, Pepper scowls at the woman before bouncing Peter again. He's aimlessly dragging his hands to get Pepper's top down but the blazer overtop helps stop him. That isn't good for Peter.

The receptionist just types painfully slow. Peter doesn't quieten and so Pepper reaches into the bag to grab a new pacifier they got for him. It's a fluffy blue elephant stuffy with a pacifier attached to the top. Pepper quickly places the rubber nipple into his mouth and he starts furiously sucking on it. That's a tell tale sign that he's stress. Peter's crying subsides slightly but there's still small whimpering sounds and a trail of tears running down his face.

"Tones, he's stressed. We need to get into the meeting as soon as possible." Pepper says, running her hand up and down Peters back soothingly. Peter's got one hand on her chest, massaging the skin. Much like he does when he feeds.

Thankfully the family friend, lawyer, comes around the corner, looking at the small boy in Pepper's arms. He looks sympathetic at the small, tearful face.

His gaze goes to his receptionist.

"I was notified of the comment you made about their son and that behaviour is just unacceptable. You never say anything about a crying baby, babies cry for a lot of reasons and yelling and shaming the parent isn't a kind or acceptable thing to do." He says, the receptionist looks scared but she looks at the sniffling Peter before turning back to her boss.

"That's not a baby. That is a very old child if not a teen. So I don't see how I was doing anything wrong when a grown child is wailing like an infant" she says, then she realises her mistake when her bosses face goes hard.

"Clear out your draws. I'll talk to you about this later. Oh and don't say anything about the little baby." The boss emphasises the word 'baby' so she learns.

Then he,  Carter Brightner, led the couple and the whiney baby back to the elevator. Pepper has to constantly bounce Peter who soon became less occupied with the pacifier's teddy.

"I hate to ask this because we really did think he'd sleep through the meeting, but could I nurse him when we get to your office. He's not going to settle until he has it." Pepper asks, holding the hungry child. 

Carter doesn't even think about it.

"Of course. You know that Angie breastfed Ethen and Ellie when they were little. You don't even have to ask. " He assures and Pepper nods gratefully, moving Peter to rest on her hip. One hand holds his head close to her shoulder. When he's in his younger head spaces, well, he goes floppy. 

As soon as they reach the office she passes Peter to Tony so she can pull the blazer off and unbutton the top few buttons of her blouse and sits down on the office sofa before Tony passes Peter to her, he is moving his head aimlessly trying to find Pepper's nipple. he makes a small whining sound before Pepper moves the breastfeeding bra's flap so she can place the nipple against his lip to get the boy to latch on.

When the boy clumbsily suckles on the nipple he makes a happy noise of approval.

Pepper pats his bottom and listens to the noise of him drinking. Then she covers him with the blanket so he's warm. Her whole attention turns to Carter now.

"Okay. So I was looking for the files on May Parker. I've found out some stuff. So she lives in a small, two person apartment in Queens. She is a widow who spiraled a tiny bit after the death of her husband. There was one case where the police were called on her, for domestic violence claims. They were dropped. The claims were brought up in the first place after a 11 year old Peter was caught with a swolen wrist and a bruised back." Cater reveals and Pepper releases a sharp gasp. Thankfully the baby in the room is knocked out into a milk coma. 

"So we would have to go and visit the apartment with the legal documents, warning her that you are going to take custody of Peter, whether or not that is with a fight. So in these documents we need to have a statement from both of you. If you guys want, we can work on that together now and then on..." He looks at his calendar. "The 15th, this tuesday. Is that all good with you two?" He checks when getting a nod. 

Once they get home, after the paparazzi followed them that is, Peter gets tucked into his new temporary cot. It's just a bed with gard nets up.

Once Tony and Pepper are alone, they look over the drafted document in their hands.

FULL CUSTODY REQUEST

Mrs. May Parker

This is a request of full custody of Peter Parker. The people requesting the custody of the minor are Mrs Virginia Potts-Stark & Mr Anthony Edward Stark. 

If you don't show up to the Residencia legal  on the 27th of November. If you are unable to attend the meeting because of work or another accociation you will have to have your lawyer sort some agreement with the Starks.

Signaters of requesting participants:...

V. Pepper Stark

↑- sign here

Tony. E Stark.

↑-sign here

Signatures of  other(s):...

...............................

↑-sign here