twenty-eight

Friday 24th June 2022

Clint, Laura and Natasha are sat outside while all of the children are asleep.It's a warm morning so they have decided to sit and relax in the sun for a bit.

The adults are taking about everything and anything. That is before Cooper comes down stairs, rubbing sleep out of his eyes.

He walks to curl up on Clint's lap before he starts to go back to sleep.

"Oh, Wanda's screaming 'mama' by the way. She woke me" He mutters out before turning into his dad's chest.

Natasha quickly got up from her chair as soon as she heard Wanda's name. She enters the house and can soon hear the yell of 'mama' coming from Wanda.

Once up stairs Natasha can see Wanda sat on the bad with tears streaming down her face and her stuffy tucked under her arm. When she spots Natasha she reaches her arm's up

"Mama" Wanda whines, she feels really small and she woke up after a scary dream all alone. Natasha scoops the girl up into her arms which is when she notices how the girl is slightly floppy. That is when she realises that she must've slipped into a younger headspace. She sits on the bed with Wanda and takes off her shirt and Wanda's so she can feels Natasha's skin. But as soon as she sees the older woman's nipple she starts to suckle on it and Natasha just holds Wanda while she calms down. 

The girl blinks sleepily up at Natasha and because she can tell she's calm enough. Natasha messages Laura to ask if she cam bring a bottle of milk up for Wanda. She isn't bothered about Laura seeing her as she's been so badly injured after missions that she's needed both Clint and Laura to help her wash in the bath.

Laura came up with a bottle of milk and gasps lightly when she sees the position Wanda and Natasha are in. Wanda still have droopy eyes as she suckles and Natasha gives Laura a smile and holds her arm out for the bottle. Wanda whines as the nipple in her mouth moves.

"She latched?" Laura asks and Natasha nods, she slips a finger into Wanda's mouth to break the latch and she lets a cry until Natasha presses the rubber bottle nipple against Wanda's lips and the girl starts to suckle on that instead. Natasha places Wanda on the bed and holds the bottle with one hand while she slips her shirt back over her bared chest. Wanda gives an unhappy whine but she's soon pulled back into Natasha's arms and settles down.

"Are we still going down to the lake again for a picnic. Wanda has slipped a bit younger today but I don't mind giving my princess cuddles." Natasha says and Laura nods "Yeah. The kids want to go again and we already agreed. Sorry" Laura says sheepishly but Natasha waves her hand to show she doesn't mind.

"It's fine Laura. I don't mind. Plus Wanda is just gonna want bottles and sleep so I'll just take a bunch of bottles with me. And I don't know what to do if she needs a diaper change" Natasha says and that's when an idea popped into Laura's head.

"Why don't I bring that tent so you can put Wanda's stuff in it and change her in it." Laura says and Natasha nods gratefully. "That's amazing Laur, thank you" Natasha pulls the burp cloth onto her shoulder and shifts Wanda up so she's got her head near the cloth just in case. Natasha pats the girls back but instead of a burp a couple farts leave the girl. Natasha pulls the back of the diaper away from Wanda's skin to check whether or not Wanda has just pooped. Nothing.

"I'm gonna have to change a poopy diaper while we are down at the lake cause this is the first one since she slipped days ago." Natasha says and Laura nods before going. Announcing that she's gonna force Clint to grab the tent.

///

At the lake Wanda is settled in Natasha's arms while the women sit in the tent. Clint  and Laura are playing football with the kids.

"mama?" Wanda speaks softly. Natasha looks at Wanda and presses a kiss to her head.

"Yeah baby?" Natasha questions and Wanda just lets out a small whine "hur's" Natasha's eyebrows furrow. "What hurts baby?" Natasha asks and Wanda points to her stomach "owie"

Natasha can guess what this is because off. She pops her head out of the tent.

"Laura!" Natasha yells and the woman turns to run over.

"Yeah?" The woman questions.

"I'm just gonna go sit in the tent for a bit with the door closed because I think someone needs to go potty. Her stomach hurts but I don't think she wants to go if everyone can see her." Natasha say and Laura nods.

"We'll come over for food once she's done" Laura says before moving back to the others.

Natasha zips up the door of the tent and makes sure the widows are covered before she starts to remove her top and the romper she put Wanda in. She holds Wanda against her so she can feel her skin before she starts rubbing her stomach. Natasha can feel how Wanda's stomach is bloated and she tries to think of how she can get Wanda to go potty. That's when she realised that Wanda might be embarrassed. "Wanda, you do know that I'll clean any messes that you make. Right?" she questions and the younger woman just tucks her head against Natasha's breast.

"Okay baby girl, how about you can suckle as much as you want as long as you try to go potty. Can you do that for mama?" Natasha asks and she feels the small girl latch on and start suckling. She feels Wanda tense against her and where her hand is rubbing the stomach can really feel that the girls pushing which should feel strange but she knows that it's normal.

She rubs Wanda's stomach and hears as the girl releases more gas. She has been doing so all morning. Thankfully soon enugh the girl manages to go and Natasha get's all of the stuff sorted for the diaper change before pulling her own shirt back on and then she lies Wanda down on the portable changing mat. 

Wanda holds her stuffed bear against her face in embarrasment but Natasha makes quick work of cleaning and wrapping the used diaper in a diaper bag. she then re-diapers the girl and helps her back into the romper before unzipping the tent again. Laura hears and gives a small nod towards Natasha before kicking the ball into the makeshift goal against Clint, Cooper and Nate.

Natasha hoists Wanda onto her hip and takes the dirty diaper to the big that's near the toilets. She carries Wanda past the others and out of the corner of her eye she sees that Lila sticks her tongue out at Wanda and due to the pacifier dropping out of Wanda's mouth and hanging by the clip. Wanda did it back.