four

Sunday 17th April 2022

Natasha is watching Peter as he moves in any positions that could alleviate the pain on his bottom. She wants to get him changed and in a clean, dry pull-up but she can't just force him too. Especially considering that he's probably a bit confused what happened, it just wouldn't be fair to scare him with a simple change.

When he let a small whimper out which was followed by the smell of more urine entering the pull-up. That's the second time since he woke up and the garment likely can't hold much more. She was about to get up and force the kid into getting a new pull-up on or a pair of underwear when Tony and Pepper enter the room. 

Peter's face light up in relief and he holds his arms up for Tony to grab him, Tony looked at Natasha who had messaged that he was big. 

"Are you my little man again?" he questions, Peter doesn't answer but keeps his arms up for Tony to grab him, and he does. Tony could tell something is off with Peter. And when he places his hand underneath Peter's bum, he understands why. And when the strangled cry is let out and Peter's head tucks into Tony's neck.

"Let's go upstairs okay?" he says, mostly so Pepper knows to follow.

The way up was filled with Tony's soft coos at Peter and Peters crying, muffled by Tony's neck.

As soon as they get to the room Peter is wiggling out of Tony's arms to pull the offending item away from his body, leaving Pepper and Tony in shock.

Peter cries as he sees the refection of his red, blotchy bottom.

Pepper goes over and scoops Peter into her arms, rocking him like an infant. 

"Tones, go get the older supply  of breast milk, still in date but too old to donate. I'll start running the water to help his rash." Pepper orders her husband and Tony rushes off.

"Okay baby, you're okay, mama has sent dada to go grab some milkie just like the stuff you drank this morning, but this will help your boo-boo" She says, not even noticing the titles she gave herself and Tony. She hums while gathering the stuff for the bath and rocking him gently, avoiding contact with his bum.

Tony enters the room with 6 bags of breast milk which he helps pour into the warm bath. Peter is clinging to Pepper and that makes getting him into the bath even harder. Peter whines to stay against her body.

"Uh, what if you get in with him, the milk wont harm you will it?" Tony questions while looking at his wife, Pepper sighs, she looks down at Peter who by this point has slipped back into his headspace. He babbles while looking at his- at Pepper.

"Okay little man, I'm gonna pass you to dada so mama can get in the bath with you" Pepper say, passing Peter over which thankfully didn't cause too much crying.

Pepper strips out of her clothes before climbing into the bath, that's when Tony carefully passes Peter over to her, he cries when he touches the water because of his rash but Pepper just holds him against her chest and let's him have his paci while in the water. 

While Pepper is bathing Peter, Tony goes to grab the one thing that that do not have. Diaper cream. And God knows that Peter needs that.

Peter is curled against Pepper and although he knows this should feel... weird? He doesn't feel anything but safe.

"mama?" he murmurs sleepily. 

Pepper makes a noise to show she's listening.

"Can I stay here forever?" he questions, that wasn't little Peter, no she's definitely talking to big Peter.

"My sweet, sweet boy. Mama and dada always want you here with us. We love you" Pepper say, pushing the titles a bit, just to see Peter's reaction

"mmh, thanks mama, I love you and dada too" Peter says, he tucks himself further into her chest and suckles on his paci.

He always wanted a mama and dada to love him, and he doesn't really rember his parents that well. Plus he loves the milkie he get's here. and the bath snuggles. And butt pats.

Peter loves it here.

///

Later that night, when Peter is tucked into a dry diaper with a onesie overtop. They decide to have an early night.

Peter lies in bed and his eyes are starting to get droopy but he just murmurs out a word, his ist is tight on Peppers shirt, holding himself close to her. "Baba p'eas"

Thankfully, Pepper already had guessed this happening, so she pulls a nice warm bottle of breast milk off of the bedside cabinet.

Peter latches on instantly and quickly makes eye contact with Pepper as he drank.

he reaches his hand out to rest on her padded breasts.

"luv 'ou mama, luv 'ou dada" Peter says before falling asleep.

And God only knows how much they love him.