thirteen

Tuesday 3rd May 2022

Peter is lay in his bouncer in the living room while Natasha prepares dinner.

He's suckling rhythmically on the pacifier in his sleep and the soft tune of the nursery rhyme plays quietly. A slight mechanical whirring sound coming from the bouncer as it moves.

Pepper is looking over the message their family lawyer sent through e-mail.

Carter 

- Pepper, I thought I would inform you of the recent post by the 'daily news of NY'.

(Open link)

Pepper clicks on the link and a news paper article pops up.

In bold letters the most disgusting title is wrote across the whole of the top of the page.

TONY STARK'S SECRET LOVE CHILD WITH A STRANGE LIFESTYLE OR JUST MENTALY UNWELL?

Pepper feels like throwing up but continues reading.

Tony Stark has a secret love child? He does. And here is where we are going to prove it.

Now we all remember the infamous party days for the famous man. And we saw a fair share of faces during the time, blondes, brunettes and a redhead who turned out to be our very own Natasha Romanoff. Now one of the blondes we saw during those days was the well known business woman, Pepper Potts, who is the CEO of Stark industries.

And recently the married pair were seen in public, though they weren't alone in these outdoor travels. They were accompanied by a boy, once around the age of 13 or 14. That is according to the receptionist who used to work at Residencia legal, a legal company owned by Carter Brightner. 

This picture shows the boy, he is wearing what appears to be a onesie or vest of sorts with a pair of shorts and a very obvious diaper underneath. What is this lifestyle?

(Picture of sleepy Peter)

Well, we haven't quite figured that one out which is why the most likely reason for this strange and bizarre occurrence. A mental condition. Hopefully the Starks will speak out on this. 

Pepper goes to read on further of guesses of who the mother is but the reading is interrupted by a cry. Not baby Peter though. No, this is big Peter crying. Actually, he's wailing.

Pepper rushes out of the seat, not even bothering to close her laptop. She gets to the living room where she picks the crying teen out of the bouncer. Peter clings to her even if he is big. She bounces him until the crying subsides.

She carries him to the bedroom where she holds him for a moment, waiting for him to calm enough to speak. He sniffles and tucks his head against her breast. Pepper runs her hand up and down the boys back. They're sat in a comfortable silence when Peter finally says something.

"I don't like scary dreams mama" he murmurs. He nuzzles against her chin. His hand is mindlessly massaging over Pepper's top. The action so innocent and small. Pepper's grip on the child tightens.

"What was in your bad dream? Maybe mama can get dada and we can scare the scary away?" Pepper suggests, she talks to Peter quite young even in his big headspace, mostly because it calms the little bug.  

"Aunt May" he whispers softly, slotting his thumb between his lips. His eyes close but Pepper can tell he's still awake as his hand has found it's way under her shirt to press against her skin. Pepper doesn't mind this as she knows it is calming for Peter.

Peter pulls away after a moment "wet." Pepper nods and helps pull the shorts off and unbutton the onesie.
"Do you want a pull up or diaper? Pepper questions as she wipes him down, cleaning the urine off of his skin. Peter chooses the pull up but still let's Pepper help him get into it. She then leaves him in just his onesie. He'll have a bath later anyway.

Pepper holds his hand as they walk back into the living room, Natasha is the first to spot Peter and herself. The room feels different now, a weird, tense feeling is in the air and Peter doesn't like it. Thankfully the feeling starts to disappear as they see the boy walking with dry-ish eyes.

"Hey детеныш паука!" Natasha greets excitedly, holding her arms out to the boy. Peter looks at his mama who gives him a nod and suddenly the boy is running into his aunts arms. "Hey Natty" Peter greets, Natasha can tell he's in his older headspace but still uses the tickle monster to listen to him giggle happily.

"Natty. Stop please" He musters out through his giggles. Then he notices that he's hungry, his stomach rumbles slightly so he wiggles out of Natasha's grip. He runs over to Pepper and climbs into her lap, she's clicked off the news article and is emailing Carter back.

Pepper looks down at her son. 

"Hey bug, what's wrong?" Pepper questions Peter doesn't answer but tries to pull her shirt off. "are you hungry? Ask mama if you want something darling" Pepper says, saving the draft of the email before turning her attention to the boy.

"Milkie, please mama" He pleads and Pepper kisses his head before undoing the breastfeeding shirt and bra, exposing her nipple and full breast to Peter. He leans forward and eagerly latches on, he suckles and Pepper pulls up netflix and starts playing 'Spongebob square pants' Peter laughs around the nipple and a couple droplets of milk spill out the side of his mouth. Pepper wipes the milk with the burp cloth. 

"Such a messy boy" Pepper coos and Peter flicks his eyes up to her, they're filled with love.

Once he'd finished on his task of draining that boob, Pepper pulls him off it and he lets out a little whine.

"Shh, 'm just burping you bubba" she assures, she holds him against her so the burp cloth is resting on her shoulder. She then pats his back with her hand slightly curled so it isn't as painful for him. Peter can feel the trapped wind in his stomach and before he knows it. He's releasing a big burp. One that gets his mama praising him. Soon enough she's latched him back onto the other nipple and he hums happily, drinking while his mama is talking to the others. 

Peter is almost done when Pepper feels a warmth spreading near her legs. She pulls Peter off of her nipple so she can change him. That's when she notices that there is a slight wet spot on her leggings.

"I'm going to go bath Peter and myself, I'll put him down for the night so I'll call you through when he's ready to be tucked in" Pepper informs Peter.

Pepper quickly baths him and by the end of it, Peter is slipping back into his younger headspace.

Pepper changes him into a pair of pajamas with Iron man, Hulk, Captain America and Thor. There is writing on the shirt that reads 'Trust me I'm a super hero.'

When he sees himself in the mirror he yells out a dada at the sight of Iron man. Pepper coos and calls Tony through so they can tuck Peter into the temporary cot in their room.

Tony comes in the room and peppers kisses all over Peter's cheeks before lifting him into the cot and tucking the blanket against him.

"We love you bug." Pepper says and Tony agrees. 

And Peter honestly loves feeling safe. And not being judged.

Tony, Pepper and the avengers are his safe haven.

Peter is glad he's found them.

Glad he's found love.