twenty

Friday 3rd June 2022

Clint has invited Natasha and Wanda down to the farm, he's been filled in on the situation and doesn't mind accommodating for the changes.

Natasha is packing stuff when she realises something that she'll definitely need. 

Diapers.

Of course she'd need diapers.

Wanda is sat on Natasha's bed with a pacifier in her mouth and her hand is twirling her hair while the other cradles a soft dog teddy against her chest. Natasha makes her way over to the girl. Wanda looks at her and gives her a big smile.

"Hey baby girl. I need to talk with Pepper, do you want to come with me?" Natasha asks and Wanda holds her arms up for Natasha to grab her. When held on Natasha's hip she nuzzles her nose against Natasha's neck.

Wanda hasn't been out of her headspace and hasn't said much either.

Natasha walks into the penthouse and when she spots Peter she places Wanda next to him, ignoring the pleading and offended look she gets from the girl.

Natasha makes her way to Pepper's room where she finds the woman searching for something.

"Pepper?" Natasha says and the woman turns around, pulling a book with her.

"Nat? its good to see you. How's your little one doing?" Pepper questions and Natasha shrugs.

"Still little. I was wondering, where do you buy Peter's diapers. Clint has invited me and Wanda to the farm but I have no diapers for her and she doesn't want the pull ups any more" Natasha sighs in defeat. Before Pepper gives the answer Peter toddles into the room, he's holding his arm and has tears on his face, Pepper scoops him up.

"Peter, what's wrong my boy?" Pepper bounces him and he sniffles "Wan'a cwies so I- I try hel' but she hit" he cries into Pepper's neck. Natasha gives Pepper a smile before making her way to the living room where she sees Wanda sat on the sofa, she spat the paci out and is chewing on her fingers, Natasha can see the blood on her hand.

"Wanda, what do you think you're doing. You don't hit people!" Natasha exclaims in frustration. Wanda ignore Natasha but moves one of her hands to pull at her hair. "Wanda?" Natasha asks softer this time and she can see the tremble in the girls lip.

Pepper is stood near the door, just out of sight. She watches as Natasha moves closer to Wanda.

"Wanda, I need you to look at me, okay. I'm going to sit next to you" Natasha warns, she slowly sits next to Wanda and she carefully moves her hand up to get Wanda's hand to release the tight grip on her head.

Wanda breaks. The tears start streaming down her cheeks that have some scratch marks on them. Natasha picks the girl up and holds her against her chest. She strokes Wanda's back as the girl sobs and clings to Natasha with her bloody hand. Natasha grabs the pacifier and places it between Wanda's lips. Wanda whimper and Natasha coos in her ear "You're having a hard week aren't you baby, I've got you. Do you want a baba and a nap?" Natasha questions and Wanda shakes her head no before tucking in back in to the safe spot of Natasha's neck.

Pepper brings Peter over once Wanda is calmed and in one hand she is holding a pack of 60 diapers. Wanda is curled against Natasha and looks at Peter and Pepper with wet eyelashes.

"sowwey Pe'er" Wanda mumbles, and it surprises Natasha because she hasn't heard Wanda speak in a day and a bit, Peter reaches to Wanda and grabs her hand "is okay Wan'a. I's noes mad" he assures and at that her hand grips Peters and another trail of tears go down her face. Peter pulls his hand back worried that she's mad at him again. When his hand disappears her wails start.

"Peter, I think those were happy tears, give your hand back" Natasha says and peter extends his hand again and Wanda quickly grabs it. Holding tight so he can't move again.

Wanda's tears stop after a moment and a couple minutes later she is lessening her grip but Peter makes sure to hold on to her hand tighter until her grip fully lets go and she's softly snoring against Natasha's chest. 

Pepper slowly untangles Peters hand when he inevitably falls asleep moments later.

The two adults look at each other, shocked at the events of the past fifteen minutes. Pepper holds the pack of diaper out for the spy to grab. Natasha gives her a gracious smile before carefully standing up with her sleepy girl.

"See you in a week or so if I don't see you tomorrow morning." Natasha says and Pepper gives her a careful side hug. 

"See you. Have fun with Clint. Next time you go we should come and join you. I bet Peter would love the farm." Pepper says before letting Wanda and Natasha go.

Natasha goes as quietly as she can and when she get's to the bedroom she strips Wanda out of the flowy pink pinafore dress and diaper before she grabs a warm cloth to wipe the girl down and quickly places a new diaper on her. She then goes into the small collection of 'little' clothes that Wanda has. And her heart melts when she sees multiple pyjama sets with 'mummy's princess' or 'Mummy's baby girl'. However she sees one that she can't help choose. The fluffy onesie has Natasha's hourglass and Wanda's name above it.

Natasha helps the younger girl into the adorable pyjama's and then pushes the pacifier that had fallen out slightly and wiping the drool of her chin.

She then changes into a pair of shorts with a oversized shirt and crawling into bed next to her baby, Wanda unconsciously gravitates toward Natasha and hugs her. 

Natasha drifts to sleep and has a protective hold on her girl.

Hours later however she's woken, Wanda is crying and whimpering which makes Natasha wake up quickly and reaches over to pull Wanda on to her lap. She bounces the girl slightly, trying to stop her crying.

"What's wrong baby?" Natasha asks and Wanda hides her face before whimpering something out "milkie p'eas". Natasha presses a kiss to the girls head before carrying her down to go make the bottle. As soon as Wanda is settled back in bed and has the bottle she's in a near sleep state but stays awake long enough to finish the bottle and mutter something to Natasha "tan' oo'"

Natasha didn't realise she could be more in love with this girl but Wanda makes it easy.