three

Saturday 15th April 2022

Peter wakes up to gentle movement next to him and muffled whispers near him.

He groans and moves to grab the closest person. Pepper.

"Hey little one, are you waking up?" Pepper coos, and Peter doesn't know what makes him feel so connected and little around the two adults "'ood?"Peter questions, leaning his head on her breast.

Pepper nods and picks him up, patting his bottom to see if he has messed the pull-up. Wet.

She slips him into a different pull-up, then she places him on the bed, Tony and herself are trying to see if he'll walk by himself.

Instead, his little arms reach up for Pepper and she picks him up and places him on her hip. He suckles on the paci before closing his eyes again. He hadn't slept in a bet so comfy before, not even when he lived with his aunt May. 

"Lets get you something to eat. huh. You know that some really special people want to meet you?" Pepper bounces him gently. 

Tony had informed the other occupants of the building about their guest. And Natasha seems the most excited. The reason is unknown to Tony but he's not bothered by it.

They make their way downstairs and happily sucks on the paci in his mouth. His head feels different than it normally does. He's kind of fuzzy. And he feels so safe with Tony and Pepper.

"meet fwiends?" Peter questions, sighing happily at the but pats tony is giving him. 

"Yes. You're gonna meet our friends. However, I have a feeling you fight already know them" Tony says, although Peter would have normally picked up on the clues quicker.

As they walk into the kitchen all eyes turn towards them and Natasha's face lights up "oh, he's adorable" she coos. Peters face goes pink with blush mostly covering his cheeks "'anks miss 'omanoff" he says meekly, her face manages to get an even bigger smile covering it "aww. I might just have to offer to babysit him, is this his youngest?" Nat asks while holding her hand out for Peter to play with her fingers.

"I think he's still mostly him, I mean, he's only young to begin with. I also don't know if he's aware of the headspace but he started acting younger last night with behaviour but this morning with the speech." Tony says.

Meanwhile Pepper is looking for her medicine in the medication cabinets but frowns at only two left, she will use both today.

"Tones, remind me to put in an order for my pills, I'm on the last two and right now isn't the best time for me to dry up" Pepper says. 

Since Pepper and Tony started thinking about getting a little Pepper had decided that she definitely wants to breastfeed. And she's been prepared with taking lactation tablets so she can have the supply ready for their baby.

Peter is looking around the group when his eyes land on Bruce. And Bruce had been hesitant to meet Peter because most people just bring up the big guy which Bruce hates. However Peters eyes light up and he starts doing a happy dance in Tony's arms. The childish action is accompanied by some less childish words.

"Bruce Banner. I love your book on quantum physics so much" Peter says, sounding pretty grown which shocked all of them but a moment later Peter is curling his head against Tony's chest and looks up at him. "milkie?" he questions, and Pepper looks at Tony before going to grab one of her pumped bottles- she normally donates the milk to mothers in need but she thinks she might be in need of the milk now-  and heats it up in the microwave before passing it to Peter who suckles happily on the nipple of the bottle, at first he hesitates though, he's still feeling a bit of the 14 year old him, but then again he's warm and feels loved and the milk just looks so yummy.

Tony sits at one of the stools and turns Peter to be lay on his side tucked against Tony. Peters hand reaches up to touch the small beard that Tony is growing, Tony turns his head down slightly to kiss his fingers and he's rewarded with a slight giggle.

"oh, does somebody like that?" he coos and waits till Peter puts his fingers back up towards his mouth before playfully nibbling on his little fingers and kissing them again. Peter laughs again.

Then he yawns, pausing on his suckling for a moment, then it starts again but then he finishes the bottle and he starts crying. "Milkie" he whines, gripping Tony's shirt "shh, it's okay. how about your paci instead?" Tony says, pushing the Pacifiers nipple against his lips and Peter quickly sucked the paci into his mouth.

He didn't go sleep though, he actually was waiting for his butt pats. He grabs Tony's hand and moves it to his bottom where he gives himself butt pats with Tony's hand until Tony starts doing them himself.

"You are such a sweet boy" Tony coos, and Peter drifts off into another cosy sleep, surrounded by love. He likes this treatment, and the milk. Where can he get more of the milk.

///

When Peter wakes up he feels a lot older, and he also feels the wet pull-up pressed against his groin.

His eyes flutter open and he pulls the pacifier out of his mouth. 

And his eyes land on Natasha.

"Miss Romanoff, where's Mr Stark and Mrs Potts?" he questions, he shifts uncomfortably in the wet pull-up. Natasha looks at his adorable little sleepy features "They had to go sort something out, they'll be back soon. Do you need anything?" She questions softly, Peter thinks for a moment, he does want to get out of the pull-up but he likes the comfort of them, when they're dry of course.

Nope. He can't ask one of his favourite super hero's where the pull-ups are kept.

"no thanks, can I watch tv?" he asks, shifting again in the wet material.

"Yeah sure." Natasha replies before letting Friday sort the tv out, subtly eyeing the boy each time he squirmed.

And Peter does regret not getting a change, his bottom is stinging and he needs to go pee again. He does and almost flinches at the pain in his nether region.

Oh he Hope Tony and Pepper are back soon...