seventeen

Wednesday 1st June 2022

Natasha jerks awake and for a moment she wondering why.

It can't have been a nightmare cause the reaction would be far more violent.

She quickly realises what caused the shock. The warm, yellow liquid she is half lay in. And as she pulls the cover back she sees that her girlfriend is curled up in a puddle of her own urine and  a thumb working between her lips almost surreptitiously.

Natasha couldn't help herself from noticing how small Wanda truly looks while suckling on her thumb and laying in the wet sheets.

Oh, right the bed.

Natasha leans over and lightly shakes her girlfriend awake. Wanda releases a small whine and tries to curl further into herself. "Wanda, c'mon sweet girl. You wet the bed." Natasha says and Wanda whimpers again and moves slightly to see if she has and she feels her bottom lip tremble at the cold feeling around her. Her wet clothes make her skin itch.

She's refusing to open her eyes, because when she does. It will be real.

And if it's real. Well, If it's real she really just pissed herself in her girlfriends bed.

"Wanda?" Natasha says, placing a hand on her girlfriends back.

Wanda releases a shaky sigh before quietly speaking.

"'m sorry" she mumbles out and a small sob follows. Natasha doesn't care about her bed for the moment. It's got a mattress protector anyway. Natasha leans over and pulls the crying girl onto her lap. Wanda curls into her and grabs a fistful of Natasha's shirt before tucking her head into the older woman's neck.

"Wanda, should we get you cleaned up?" Natasha speaks soft, like she's seen Pepper and Tony do with Peter, if she is assuming right. And she is normally right. Wanda is much more like Peter than she would ever admit out loud.

Wanda sniffles and continues whimpering. She's chewing on Natasha's shirt. Tears are flowing freely down her pink cheeks.

"Okay, not feeling like talking? that's okay. I need you to give a nod or something to my next question. Can I help bath you?" Natasha says before adding. "I need you to consent to me touching you okay" Natasha says and Wanda gives a small but noticeable nod that pulled Natasha's shirt slightly. Natasha stands up with the girl up without placing her down. Wanda just keeps giving small whine and other than that she's remotely silent.

Her saliva has soaked through Natasha's sleep shirt which feels a bit strange to Natasha but she can tell how much comfort the small action is causing her. Thankfully Friday had started running the bath when Natasha said about it. Which means that it is almost completely ran. Natasha turns Wanda so she's in a more of a hug position against Natasha's body. 

She bounced Wanda while waiting for the rest of the bath to finish running. The problem came when the bath was run. She placed Wanda down so she could help her strip but the whole while tears run down her already flushed face. Natasha strips the girl out of her clothes and helps her down into the bath but she gets arms doing a grabby motion trying to get Natasha to pick her up. Instead of doing that, Natasha strips down to her underwear so she's not pushing the consent to far with Wanda who is not thinking any thought that isn't innocent.

Natasha quickly gets the girl washed and when she climbs out Wanda is looking more calm. That is until Natasha goes to grab a couple towels off of the side. Wanda makes small noises as Natasha dries herself off and wraps the towel around her body before pulling her drenched underwear off. Then she goes to the bath again and picks Wanda up to cradle her against her body. She quickly wraps the girl up in a towel when she notices her shivering.

When they get to the bedroom Natasha places Wanda on the chair before going to her clothes. She pulls a big shirt out but then realises that she has no underwear for the girl. She starts searching for anything she could use for the girl without leaving her. That's when Natasha get's Wanda's attention, the packet of the pull-ups she has, from when babysitting Peter in her room, makes noise, Wanda pokes her head over and as soon as she spots the pull ups she makes a sound of approval. Natasha turns to her with one of the pull ups in her hand. Wanda nods and so Natasha grabs the shirt she picked out before going to Wanda and finishing to dry her off before helping the girl into the protective wear and pulling the shirt over her head. She then changes into her shirt and a pair of shorts.

Natasha quickly changes the sheets and wipes down the waterproof mattress cover. She then climbs into bed and turns off the night stand light before pulling the girl into her embrace and letting the witch slip her finger into her mouth so she can chew and gurgle on it. 

Natasha gives butt pats and Wanda climbs so she's half resting on Natasha before grabbing her shirt with the unoccupied hand.

Natasha kisses the girls head while knowing that they can never go back to how they were a mere 2 hours ago. 

Natasha isn't quite sure she minds.

//

Tony and Pepper lay asleep in bed when the bedroom door opened. They don't stir.

Not when small feet pad over to their bed even though he was placed in his crib. 

However, Pepper does wake when she feels the small boy pull her arm slightly. She blinks the sleep out of her eyes with a groan, about to tell her husband to stop, but then she hears the little voice.

"Mama? wa'e up." The voice is tearful and Pepper quickly sits up and pulls the little into her lap.

"Peter baby. What's wrong my love" she coos at the teary eyed boy, Peter just nuzzled his head against her neck. Pepper had a pretty good guess on what happened.

"Did you have a nightmare my boy?" Pepper questions while moving her blanket so her already bare breasts are exposed to the boy, Peter didn't urgently latch on but after a moment he pulled the rest of the blanket back. Pepper is clad in only a small pair of underwear and Tony has nothing on but that doesn't deter Peter. Peter lies on top of Pepper before pulling the blanket up over him, then does he latch onto the full, milk heavy boob.

Pepper strokes his soft, brown curls that stick out oddly. Peter is kneading the other nipple between his fingers as he feeds, Pepper doesn't mind as it adds some relief to her other engorged breast. 

Eventually Peter slows with his suckles and he looks up at his mama through fluttering eyelashes.

"wuv 'ou mama"