sixteen

Sunday 29th May 2022

Pepper holds Peter while he sleeps, soft suckling sounds of his pacifier. 

Natasha and Wanda are both looking nervous from across the sofa. Pepper gives them a soft smile.

"If it means anything I'm glad you two finally realised your sexual tension, it was starting to get distracting" Tony jokes. Natasha gets a small smile on her face. Pepper glares at her husband "if I wasn't holding our son right now I would hit you for that comment" Pepper says and Peter stirs slightly at the playful slap she gives him.

Peter whines and then his little face scrunches up before he releases a sharp, high pitched cry.

Pepper coos and shifts Peter in her arms so he's got his bum on her thighs and his legs are bent either side. His head is cradled against her chest and she's running her fingers through the soft brown curls. Peter gives a small whine and a sniffle but cuddles closer to Pepper and fists her shirt in his hand. Pepper kisses his head and pats his bum.

Natasha turns to look at her girlfriend who looks... oddly nervous? Maybe Natasha is seeing something wrong. I mean sure, she's a trained assassin and spy but she must be seeing something slightly wrong. Right?

Or maybe she didn't see her girlfriend tuck her thumb into the palm of her hands and squeeze as hard as she could.

Wanda gives a small thanks to Pepper and Tony before excusing herself to go to the toilet.

Tony gives Natasha a concerned mixed with a confused look but all she can do is shrug.

She leaves the room giving a small kiss to Peters forehead and muttering a sorry to Tony and Pepper.

She goes to go to the elevator but she realises that she doesn't actually know where she is.

"Friday" she calls to the AI.

"Yes, how may I be of assistance miss Romanoff?" the robot questions.

"Where is Wanda?" Natasha asks and she nervously waits for a reply.

"She's in her room, howev-" The AI goes to warn Natasha of something but the woman has already given her thanks and gone to find her girlfriend.

Natasha gets to the door that leads to Wanda's bedroom, she doesn't knock and instead just pushes the door open, on the bed is Wanda curled into a fetal position with a soft blanket clutched in her fist and her other hand abruptly moves away from her lips and instead starts twiddling with her hair.

Natasha furrows her eyebrows and slowly and carefully walked over to her girlfriend who is looking rather childlike on the bed.

"Wanda?" Natasha questions but she get's close enough to see Wanda flutter her eyes closed, pretending to be asleep.

"Are you okay?" Natasha questions, she gently ledges on the edge of the bed and strokes up and down Wanda's unusually tense back.

"Are you feeling sick?" Natasha questions again, slipping off the bed so she can kneel at the same height as Wanda's face.

"Wanda. I'm going to go to my room, if you need anything just get friday to get me, is that okay?" Natasha asks while caressing the soft cheek of her girlfriend.

She get's no response and goes to leave, just as she is about to close the door Wanda lets out a shakey exhale and as much as Natasha wants to comfort the girl she just goes to her bedroom. 

She sits there for a while, only about half an hour, with a book in hand, although she can't tell you a bit of the same six words she had been reading. That's when there's a small knock on her door.

Natasha goes to the door where she's met by a tired and oddly small looking Wanda, despite her being three inches shorter than Wanda, Natasha opens the door further and the girl stumbles in slightly, she waits by the bed for Natasha and even when Natasha is on the bed she stands nervously but Natasha lies down and holds her hand out for her girlfriend to take. Once Wanda is lay next to her she wraps her arm around the taller girl before holding her close.

She has one thing on her mind that she wants to ask Wanda.

"Do you want a little? Is that what made you go all distant on me? or did I do something?" Natasha questions. Wanda shakes her head but doesn't go any further to give a reason why.

"Okay, you go sleep then princess" Natasha says while pressing a kiss to Wanda's forehead. Much like she did to Peter just under an hour ago.

///

Pepper is in the bathtub, alone. 

Peter went down so Pepper could finally have a bath in peace, not that she dislikes Peter being in the bath. It's just nice not to have a nipple monster attached to her breast.

Tony decided to hold Peter for a moment so that's why she's got some quiet.

She closes her eyes and slowly sinks into the water, her hand absentmindedly trails down her body and rests near the apex of her thighs. She honestly can't even bring herself to go any further due to pure exhaustion. Plus, on one hand. She doesn't want to make noise to wake her sleeping son.

She sighs and carefully cups her breasts, they are already close to full and Peter has only been down for forty minutes. She slightly nudges them while cleaning around them and she just watches as a droplet of milk turns the water around white but it quickly dissipates.

Unfortunately, he peace cannot be for long as a soft knock on the door makes her aware of Tony's presence.

"You enjoying the bath?" Tony questions and Pepper gives a small nod. She doesn't open her eyes.

"Is Pete down for the night?" Pepper asks her husband who is perched on the edge of the bath.

"He is, he disturbed slightly when I went to put him down but after I carded my fingers through his curls he was happy." Tony informs. Pepper smiles at that and Tony leans down to press a kiss to his wife's head.

"Care to join me?" Pepper questions, leaning forward in the bath and when her breasts press up against her legs he can't deny the wave that went through his body. He starts to strip and fold his clean pyjamas on the side before sliding behind his wife. Pepper leans back against him and sighs happily. 

"Did you notice that Wanda went really strange today after Peter started to fuss. She looked jealous and then she just excused herself. She was doing that thumb thing that Pete does when he's about to slip but trying to avoid it." Tony says and Pepper nods before talking.

"Is that where he squeezes his thumb between his fingers and palm?" Pepper asks and Tony gives a noise of approval.

"You don't think..." Pepper trails off but when she looks at Tony she can tell that he absolutely does.

"I mean, why else"