Jack: Part Two

You've waited a long time for this moment. For years you watched as all your friends received their courtship ritual. You told yourself you were fine if it never happened to you. You knew though that deep down you were jealous. Your father was one of the biggest members of the pack. Big Billy, owner of the local hardware store and one of Prince Adam's most trusted. He was also one of the most feared werewolves of the pack. He had once been feral and had been brought into the pack by Adam's grandmother. You had always assumed that, because of his reputation, the other pack members were too afraid to try with you.

You were so happy Jack came along though. He was a bit rough around the edges but he was sweet and gentle. He could be a bit jealous, but even he admitted he was being stupid. He was a mechanic sometimes. Other times he worked in welding. Whichever job he worked, he came home tired and filthy. Not that you minded. If there was one thing you enjoyed it was taking care of people. You would help Jack into the shower, which sometimes was a fight in itself.

Jack hated baths so it was always a struggle to get him in one. Often times you had to get in with him. He always melted then. He loved when you rubbed and scratched his scalp whenever you washed his hair. He also enjoyed teasing you and rubbing against you. He was always close anyways. He always had a hand on you.

In the shower, he was a little more handsy. His rough palms felt good though. You couldn't deny it. His strong fingers would ripple along your form and squeeze and knead your rear. His lips would drag down your wet skin and his sharp teeth would nip.

"C'mon," you moan, pushing against his shoulder. "That's enough don't you think?"

He bites your neck and shoulder. He presses your back against the cool tile and his knee pushes between your thighs. "Nope," he growls into your ear.

Your palm slips down his chest. "Jack, seriously."

He growls into your ear and you turn to butter. "I can't help myself," he murmurs. "I can't get over it."

"Over what?" You glance up at him.

"That you're here," he kisses your cheek and ear. "That I have you so close."

You kiss him. "So sweet," you giggle.

Then, your doorbell rings.

"Oh dammit," you grumble.

Jack holds you fast. "Let them wait. I had you first."

"No," you whimper. You do really want to give in. "You can be patient." You push him back and step out of the shower. "Finish scrubbing," you scold him and then slip on a robe.

You dry your hair as you answer the door and you feel sucker punched. "Dad!" You yelp.

"Sorry, baby," he kisses the top of your head. "Did I come at a bad time." He comes in carrying a bag full of takeout food.

"No, I just-" You turn to the bathroom, praying that Jack didn't come out butt naked like he always did. "What are you doing here?"

He starts setting food out on the table. This wasn't exactly strange of him. You both did this often when your mother was out of town. It was the only time your dad really got to enjoy something outside the strict diet your mother kept him on.

"I wanted to meet this new wolf of yours." You see a glint of the feral wolf still inside your father for a moment. "You haven't brought him around at all."

"Dad," you grunt. "I'm sorry about that. But that is my decision."

"Is he here?" He asks.

You frown. "Don't ignore me," you want to ring his neck.