130- Newfound Pleasure

Start from the beginning

"Damn, you're so hot... It feels like you're in he—" Tian Zi groaned but his words stopped at a sudden realization. With his eyes opening wide, Tian Zi halted his movements and stared at their connection. He didn't realize it until now because so many things had been happening and he also kinda got used to it but all the signs are there. Why has he not realized that Fyre's in heat? His pheromones had been turning on and off the whole day but thought that was normal since Fyre's always been like that but now, he didn't know how this got past his nose, their room had been filled with strong mating pheromones making him out of control.

Even though he's pretty sensitive to pheromones, he stubbornly increased his immunity against it throughout the years in order not to hurt Fyre but since he's now bonded with the Omega, his body might have unconsciously let it pass and thus he forgot about his heat since Fyre does not have a normal cycle.

"Fyre... aren't you in heat?" Tian Zi commented, slightly pulling out halfway, and just as he thought there was an increase of fluid and lubrication and he knew for sure it was not because of his semen through the color difference.

"Nooo~ d-don't pull out~" Fyre whined and was not even listening to his words. His eyes were already too lost in the pleasure for him to even understand what he was saying and he can't blame the Omega. After all, he's only able to keep his sanity because he was holding unto the fact that he needed to stop soon.

"More... I want more~ Y-You have to give me more," Fyre whined, frowning with his teary eyes before he suddenly sat up and pushed Tian Zi down. Of course, Tian Zi was shocked at being manhandled by his tiny lover but he didn't complain when Fyre started swaying his gorgeous body on top of him.

"Hmmm... here! I want it here... Ahh, you have to give it to here~" Fyre closed his eyes, his hands pressing against Tian Zi's abdomen for support as he thrust his hips down before pointing it out where it felt good and where the Alpha should have released his seeds earlier. Tian Zi gulped at the sight because it was simply too good. Fyre is like a sex demon who came at him in the middle of the night to devour all his lustful thoughts. He wanted so badly to hold him and fuck Fyre senselessly until he emptied his balls this time but he can't get enough of his current view. He loved it so much! Fyre going crazy and desperate over him was definitely a dream come true.

"Shit. I'm definitely not gonna let you walk for the next four days," Tian Zi whispered, covering his face with his hands as he blushed a deep shade of red. It's not too far before he falls into his rut as well and when that time comes, both of them are going to spend the next couple of days having sex until Fyre's heat subsided.

'Thank God this happened before he goes back to work,' Tian Zi thought as he peaked at his lover whining to be fucked by him. If this was to happen in the middle of the filming, he would not know what he would do. He's supposed to be Zian McCarthy, Fyre personal assistant, if he suddenly took Fyre away in his heat, who knows what kind of rumors would spread.

"Hmmm... ahh...ohh... so good~" The sound of their skin clashing against each other together with their moans echoed inside the dim-lit room, Fyre whined as he quivered before his movement halted, gasping for air. Tian Zi knew he had come due to him tightening up around him and his manhood twitching uncontrollably while spurting out a couple of drops of his semen. Omegas don't release much semen so when they do, it just means they were feeling crazy good from their orgasm.

"Fuck. You liked that huh. You rode me so well that you even came on your own..." Tian Zi cursed before his hands traveled towards his lover's thighs before he sat up pulling Fyre closer to his body so he could kiss him. He slipped his tongue inside his mouth and just like earlier he planned to suck him but he cursed again, taken aback when he felt the Omega suck on him instead like a hungry slut.

'This is so freaking hot!' Tian Zi thought, his palms grasped Fyre's small waist and squeezed it due to his uncontained emotions before he slipped his arms underneath his thighs and positioned himself. 'God, why is he so fucking hot and adorable at the same time? Who knew he'd be like this while in heat? Now that I think about it, he was exactly the same during our first night,' he thought again and with all his strength, he lifted Fyre a couple of inches away before slamming the poor Omega against their connection with such force that each thrust created a loud smacking sound that echoed even louder than before.

"AHHH! OHHH GOD! Yess~" Pulling away from the kiss in panic, Fyre's eyes rolled up as he clung to Tian Zi's neck. It was too good! This is the first time he had felt this good. Of course, it felt good before but he never thought it could feel even better than before. His body already knew the feeling of being filled so many times, he also knew the feeling of being dominated until submission, being helpless underneath a strong and persistent Alpha; he knew all that too well as Tian Zi had drilled it inside his mind but as if all of this was his first time, his body shook at this newfound pleasure.

Fyre's mind was in a state of confusion due to his heat and intoxication. He wanted to know what was happening to him but the will to think was overwhelmed by the desire to breed with his mate to the point where he later could no longer think of anything else aside from mating. Nothing else mattered! He didn't even remember that they were supposed to be doing it just once because he wanted more. He was not satisfied at all and nothing else was running in his mind except the thought of drowning himself in ecstasy together with his beloved Alpha.

"You like that? I'll give you everything you want so just tell me, okay? I'll definitely satisfy you all you want," Tian Zi whispered, this time he was kneeling on the bed still lifting Fyre as he thrust his hips so that he could reach deeper. 'It'll also be nice if you become addicted to me after this,' Tian Zi thought, his eyes flashing a sly glint. If he could and if only it would not take the smiles away from Fyre, he would have done something to possess him in a way where the Omega wouldn't think of anything else but him. Unfortunately, there was no way he could do that to him but sometimes, these kinds of thoughts would crowd his mind, especially in times like this.

'Ruts are dangerous!' Tian Zi thought as a frustrated hum reverberated inside his chest. It's making him become even more possessive and obsessive that he'd think of something so awful.

"Hmmm, pleasssee dooo~ I want more, Zi~ Take me~"

"Then you can't complain after all these are over."

* * *

To be Continued...

VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLOW.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading. If you like more, please consider supporting my Patreon page. You will not only read all available chapters for this book but you will also help me a lot in putting more effort to make content that you enjoy. Links on my bio.