[ Chapter 2 : Headmistress ]

Comincia dall'inizio

" Yes " she said.

" Fuck "

~ Time Skip ~

" Whoa " I look around this city we just entered and it's as busy as ever.

People walking around with stuff for entertainment and I chuckle to when I notice kids running around with face masks and wooden toys. I see a man brewing potions and muttering the scientific names when it exploded at his face.

" Dumbass, never mix red root with a glow stone dust " I said.

I sit up on my knees and turn around behind me where I hear music being played and people just tossing risterals to their coffee tin. I bob my head to the beat of the music they're making, I know that song because sometimes Gia and I sing it in our room, I smile and look at the others who sits there unfazed.

" It's different every day but, at least it's entertaining " Travis shrugs.

This city is huge, we're probably just half of quarter part of the city, at the very far end in the distance foggy area is where I see the castle on a hill.

" If the castle is so far away, who manages the city? " I asked.

" The ministry " Dante said.

" The what? " I asked.

" Ministry, the one who manages the city " he said.

" Oh. . .right " I said then look back at the view.

I hold the edge of this wagon as I watch the entertainment everywhere until the wagon stops while Dante and Travis get up.

" We're here " Dante said.

They unlock the secure thing as the wood falls down and they both jump off, I get up and about to get down when they both start shoving each other again.

" Boys " Mrs. Zvahl walk pass them when they got repelled from each other and their hands hug themselves.

" I hate it when she does that " Travis said, Dante nods in agreement.

I jump off myself and grab my axe then attach it to my back, I grab my crossbow and carry it.

" You can leave them, we'll have someone put it away for you " Laurence approaches, I shake my head.

" I'd like to keep where I can see them " I said.

" Come on " he said and gesture to my crossbow.

I raise a brow at him.

" We'll take good care of it, she already has someone prepared a room for you, we'll keep it there " he said.

" I'm keeping my axe with me " I said and pass the crossbow to him.

" Just don't swing it " he said and pass it off to a girl who almost dropped it.

" Careful! " I said and she nods before walking away.

" Relax " Laurence has his hand on my shoulder.

" Sorry " I said.

" They're careful, let's head in " he gesture his head and I follow.

We head up the small steps to this big building which is like a mansion, up on the roof I saw huge statues placed there.

" Are those gargoyles? " I asked.

" Yep " Laurence said.

When I step in the mansion I already see people walking around with books in their hands, some with a bag on their shoulders and I immediately duck when a book just flies over my head.