Kidnapped. Pt. 5

"You want us to what?!" Ishigami exclaims loudly, both in shock and in utter confusion. Kaguya and Hayasaka share a concerned glance, as the Student Council looks on in disarray.

Shinobu scans around the room, taking in the view of the supposed 'Student Council' room. She sighs sadly, disappointed that the only chance of saving her son is by teaming up with spoiled rag-tag teens.

Shirogane sits at his desk as the others sit in a circle beside him. He clears his throat and finally speaks.

"This type of 'mission' is extremely dangerous, not just for the fact that we could be killed but because OC could be killed the moment we step foot into the estate—"

"—I'm in," Chika cuts in, a look of determination on her face. She balls her hands into fists excitedly.

"This isn't some kind of joke," Shirogane warns.

"We don't even know what we're getting ourselves into," Ishigami adds on, not confident in the success of the rescue mission.

"It's a simple in-and-out mission, you bait the guards, I get OC, we get out," Shinobu bluntly explains, uncaring of her wording.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Ishigami asks, staring toward her awkwardly. Shinobu stares back blankly.

"I'm Kocho Shinobu, do we have a problem?" She tilts her head and watches Ishigami shudder in fear.

"Anyways," Hayasaka intervenes, "Can anyone here fight?" She raises her eyebrows when Chika lifts her hand up high.

"You? Fight?" Ishigami snickers while pointing at Chika, earning a scowl from the pink-haired girl.

The room stares on as she stiffly marches towards the closet, grabbing an old newspaper and folding it back and forth into almost an accordion. She turns and points it toward Ishigami with a blank expression.

"Eek!" Ishigami exclaims, recalling past events of his beating from Chika.

In a matter of moments, Ishigami hits the floor, writhing in pain as his arm is held in an armlock, all the while he was being smacked across the face by the newspaper.

Shinobu claps her hands together in amusement while Hayasaka slaps her hand over her eyes and then pinches the bridge of her nose. "Please, guys."

"We need a plan ASAP," says Miyuki. He covers his mouth with the side of his fist. "Like leaving behind only a few of us just in case something much more serious happens—Shinomiya, Iino, and Ishigami—"

"—President, are you sure you want to participate in the extraction?" Kaguya asks, worried about Miyuki's safety.

Miyuki gives a silent nod, causing Kaguya to give a small huff in anxiety.

"Hey, Iino, you haven't said a word since we came in. Do you have anything you want to say?" Hayasaka questions, almost as if she was suspicious of the brown-haired girl.

Miko jumps at the mention of her name, however she quickly regains composure and responds to Hayasaka.

"Yes, there is. With an operation like this, it's likely that we'll have legal trouble carrying it out. Even more so considering that the Shinomiya family basically owns the police," she explains, placing her clipboard down on the table.

"Well, I'm sure you already have a plan for that," Miyuki guesses, knowing that Miko's thinking process when it came to legal affairs was almost perfect.

"I do have a plan, the Shinomiyas control the police, not the courtroom," she reassures, earning a smirk from Shinobu.

"We have our work cut out for us, luckily I do think we have something that can help," Hayasaka pulls out her phone and laptop for everyone to see. "OC called me two times in the span of the last month, once on the 11th, the other on the 14th. It's now the 3rd of October and nothing, during the later call I was able to trace a generalized location of where he's being held, and the owner of the phone he was calling from."