Kidnapped.

"...And where is OC?!"

A coldness ran through Hayasaka's fingertips as she jolts out of bed and flings open the door, met by Kaguya with an equally as frantic face as her.

Hayasaka could feel the screaming in her heart and soul get louder, with her mind imagining the worst possible scenarios. She couldn't stop the anxiety in her chest nor could she stop the stinging feeling in her palms.

"Did you already call him?!" Hayasaka asks Kaguya, her panicked voice causing her to flinch.

"Hh—! Yeah! I already called him five times, it went straight to voicemail!"

Without hesitating, Hayasaka runs back into OC's room, grabbing her phone and gulping as she reads through the notification count.

*You Have 57 New Notifications*

Mom <3: AI PLEASE RESPOND (2:47 AM)

Mom <3: STAY HOME, YOU, OC, KAGUYA-SAMA (2:48 AM)

Mom <3: YOU'RE ALL BEING TARGETED (2:48 AM)

Mom <3: IF YOU GO OUT INTO THE PUBLIC (2:48 AM)

Mom <3: YOU (2:48 AM)

Mom <3: WILL (2:48 AM)

Mom <3: DIE (2:49 AM)

Hayasaka's eyes widen while scrolling through her mom's messages, an urge to vomit building up in her stomach after seeing her calm and stoic mom showing so much urgency for the three's safety.

However, there's a message that catches her eye that reads,

Unknown Number: My son is in danger because of you. (6:57AM)

The pounding of her heart echoes in her rib cage, filling her ears and clouding her thoughts.

'Shinobu,' she thinks.

She drops her phone and collapses to the floor, staring at the palms of her hands. Kaguya sprints towards her asking if she was okay.

"I-I don't..." Hayasaka shudders, "I don't know what to do..."

Kaguya bites her lip. "What do you mean you don't know? What on earth is happening?" Hayasaka shakes her head.

"Something happened to OC, and I don't know what it is," Hayasaka concludes. She pinches the bridge of her nose and closes her eyes shut, repressing the tears that dared to fall from her eyes.

Kaguya keeps her hand on Hayasaka's back, unsure of what to do. She looks at her with a solemn expression.

"His location is off so I don't know where he is or if he's even okay at all," Hayasaka hisses. "Dammit! I knew something bad would happen. It's all my fault! I should've stayed awake to make sure he wouldn't leave last night—"

"No, it's my fault for requesting such a chore so late at night," Kaguya breaks, squeezing tighter on Hayasaka's shoulder. "Hayasaka, we have to find him!"

Hayasaka places her hand over Kaguya's hand and lets out a shaky sigh.

"...We will find him."

—————

Groggy blue eyes flutter open, struggling to take in the dim environment around him. His eyes jolt awake when he sees dried blood on dirty concrete flooring. He shouts and struggles in panic, only to realize his mouth had been taped and his body had been tightly tied to a chair.

"OC! You're finally awake," a figure shouts as they open the garage door. OC squints at the brightness of the sudden morning light and sees the figure take a seat in front of him, clapping his hands as if he were applauding him. He clicks on a light bulb just above him to light the room up a bit.