Chapter 15: Sick Day

It had been a month since the now infamous "deepfake" incident involving Hayasaka Ai. Two weeks after the incident, the Disciplinary Committee accused Watanabe Ryu of creating the deepfakes and had him kicked out of Shuchiin.

After his expulsion, there were almost an infinite amount of apologies that Mirin and Subaru gave to Hayasaka along with other students also apologizing, although other students sometimes gave her an odd look.

Fortunately, OC had been by her side shooing them off. The Deepfake incident didn't just affect Hayasaka however, OC was also heavily affected due to the fight. Although the general consensus believed he was in the right, many still avoided him due to how he massacred the six students. However, the Student Council did not wavier in their interest of OC.

However, the consequences of that incident was the least of their concerns, right now Hayasaka and OC have a more major problem to deal with.

Shinomiya Kaguya was sick.

>>>>>

*8:33 AM, May 8th*

"And then the prince awoke sleeping beauty with a kiss," Hayasaka sighs before reading the next line of the children's book,

"Some other stuff happened, and they lived happily ever after. The End," Hayasaka shuts the book and turns to Kaguya, who was huddled up in several sheets of blankets and breathing shallowly.

"Did you enjoy that Kaguya-sama?" Hayasaka asks, the fourth time she's asked the question in the past 30 minutes.

"Yes..." Kaguya peeks her head out from the sheets and looks at Hayasaka with nothing short of puppy eyes.

"Read it again..." Kaguya demands meekly.

"Do forgive me, but that was already the fourth time," Hayasaka responds, cursing Kaguya in her mind.

"Oh how I wish she was always this cute," OC uttered as he began to lean on Kaguya's bedframe, fixing her messy sheets and putting a new blanket on Kaguya, making her sink warmly into them.

*Ding Dong*

"Oh? a visitor?" Hayasaka grabs her tablet and starts to go through the apps.

"Please wait here while I see who it is,"

"Now who are you..." Hayasaka's eyes widen as she sees no one other than the President standing in front of the gate.

OC walks over to Hayasaka and peers at the tablet too, having the same reaction as her seeing the President stand with a plastic bag in his hand.

"Oho..." Hayasaka chuckles a bit before pressing something on her tablet.

The gates of the Secondary Estate open and Hayasaka speaks into the tablet,

"Please come in,"

Hayasaka's amusement is short-lived however as she realizes that it would be extremely problematic if Miyuki saw OC and her in maid uniform.

Hayasaka quickly exits Kaguya's room, while OC shrugs it off and goes back to tending to Kaguya, happily reading her the children's book a fifth time.

Around 3 minutes later, Hayasaka comes back with a completely different look.

OC observes Hayasaka and notices that her eyes are a different shade of blue, her hair was down and straightened, and her...A cups grew to B cups.

'How the hell did she do all that in 3 minutes?!' OC asks himself, unaware of Hayasaka's extensive experience with disguise.

"Oi, OC, catch." Hayasaka plainy says while tossing him a blonde wig.

OC snatches it with one hand before being hit in the face by a eyeliner vial.