Kidnapped. Pt. 3

"...I'm guessing I won't be getting my rations tonight either," OC groans.

The guard stays silent, however instead of going up and close to OC for his 'nightly routine' he pulls a chair and sits across from him.

OC eyes the guard with minimal interest as he sits in a cross-legged position while folding his arms.

"You're gonna die...kid," the guard finally speaks, a female voice emanating from behind her comedy drama mask, shocking OC who previously assumed the guard was a man.

"Spooky." Is all OC responded with, rolling his eyes and sighing at the guard, attempting to hide his surprise.

"I'm serious. Do you really think you'll make it out of here alive?" the guard asks, now leaning into the light.

OC squints and makes out two green emerald eyes staring back at him, with a genuine look with what he can only assume as her face.

"You don't talk you'll die, you do talk you'll die. That Yor lady is still new around here, hasn't guarded a person that talked yet. You're damn unlucky you got her as your guard, the bitch is giving you hope when there is none. The moment you end up here, you end up dying here." The guard explains, with OC's eye twitching as the guard spoke.

"Yor? A bitch? The only bitch here is you. Go rot in hell," OC curses, already protective of the only person he could turn to.

"It'll be a long time before that, we're the same age after all...kid," the guard stands up from her chair and leans on the wall and watches OC for the rest of the night.

Throughout the night, OC can feel the guards gaze intensify on him, and the odd sensation of her watching him snaps him awake from any drowsiness he was experiencing.

As if the intense stare wasn't enough, OC's stress was put at an all-time high as he finally processed that he was going to die. There were no cards for him to pull and he was praying that Hayasaka got his message for help.

He felt as if hundreds of pounds were lifted off of him when a loud buzzing noise, followed by the rattling of the door and a familiar red-eyed woman stepping through, allowing the other guard to exit before sitting down across from OC.

"Morning, OC," Yor cheerily greets after giving the former guard a dirty look as they exit.

"Speaking of days, How long as it been since I ended up in this place?" OC asks, looking towards Yor with a labored expression, almost as if he were extremely tired.

Yor pulls out her phone, the time reading 9:01 AM, September 15th, 2022. "It's been three days," Yor bluntly responds before looking at the rest of her notifications. She eyes a message from her daughter, asking for her to buy peanuts on her way home.

"Ha...I see..." OC grunts out through hitched breaths, with him trying to weakly move his arms through the tight rope that entrapped his body. He eventually gives up as he feels his body slump over against his will, and he physically is too weak to lift even his head up.

Yor quickly pockets the phone and comes to OC's aid, noticing that his behavior was much more sickly than his usual self.

"OC! What's happening?" Yor asks, trying to shake the barely responsive OC back to full consciousnesses.

Eventually OC is able to get back to full consciousness, giving Yor a pleading look.

"Yor...when am I supposed to be getting my rations?" OC asks, recalling the fact that he hasn't eaten for roughly three days.

"Huh? You haven't been getting rations? I thought that you were getting rations after I leave my post for the night...are you telling me that you haven't had anything to eat?!" Yor questions as if she were OC's mother. She'd hate to admit it but she had a desire to at least take care of the boy while he was being held captive.