Chapter 31: OC Gets Jealous

"Useless...useless...andddd...useless!" Hayasaka hums out, scrolling through her iPad as she hums.

"What are you looking at?" OC asks, peering over her shoulder.

"Oh, just our mock-up plans for every single event that Kaguya-sama has failed to get closer to the president with," Hayasaka states, exaggerating the word 'failed'.

"Let's see, the home visit...the fireworks...the birthday...and the moon-gazing," Hayasaka lists out, placing her iPad down and counting on her fingers.

"You two went moon-gazing?" OC scratches the back of his head in surprise and turns to Kaguya. "Well damn, Sis, how do you get through all of these events and have no progress to show for it?" OC teases, grinning sadistically as he speaks.

"You two are acting as if you could make the president fall for you," Kaguya taunts, glaring specifically towards Hayasaka.

"Well, I probably could, yeah," Hayasaka dismissively responds, irking Kaguya.

However, Kaguya's irritation is replaced by fear as she turns to see a blank-faced OC, seemingly staring through Hayasaka.

"Oh, is that right, Haya? If you really could, I dare you to try it," OC taunts, an aura of suppressed anger visibly showing around him.

Instantly, Hayasaka's expression turns from boredom to an apologetic face, not wanting to imply anything strange.

"I didn't mean—"

"—I agree with OC, you said it, so then let's see you try!" Kaguya shouts, pointing a finger at Hayasaka.

She pouts and stomps her foot on the ground before continuing, "If you say you can get any man to fall for you, let's see you try to seduce the president in one day!"

"I did not say I could do that," Hayasaka blankly states, more worried about OC's reaction than Kaguya's outburst.

However, as Hayasaka turns to face OC again, she notices that he left the room.

"Kaguya-sama, please stop being so immature—"

"—You think it's so easy because you've never done it! You can talk all you want, but you're just trying to brag even when you can't get a boyfriend yourself!" Kaguya yells out, ranting as she huffs and puffs.

Hayasaka's expression visibly stiffens at Kaguya's rant, her hands now clenched into fists as she gives her master a dirty glare.

"If it's a direct request from you..." Hayasaka walks closer to Kaguya, her face now mere inches away from the black-haired girl.

"...Then I will do it."

>>>>

"Why the hell am I being dragged into this?" OC mutters through clenched teeth, his blood boiling as he observes a boy in his school uniform, with a golden aiguillette around his collar as he looks through rows of books.

"Shhh!" Kaguya puts a hand over OC's mouth, dragging him behind a bookshelf so they wouldn't be seen.

"I don't want to spy on the president. At that, I also don't want to watch Ai seduce the man," OC continues to mutter, his blank expression from earlier still remaining on his face. The strong smell of old books makes his nose scrunch up. He would've preferred a different locations than a bookstore.

"Just shut up and watch, OC! Look, here she comes!" Kaguya yells in a hushed whisper, pointing towards Hayasaka's expression.

OC's once blank expression is now replaced by sparkles as he sees a long haired blonde wearing a white and light blue uniform, with a dark skirt to match.