Chapter 27: OC Wants To Teach

Kaguya lies face down on her bed, sheets undone and hair un-kept. She groans in annoyance as the glaring sun ray hits her dimly-lit eyes.

"Kaguya-sama, are you okay?" Hayasaka asks hesitantly, not used to Kaguya being in such a depressive mood.

"Mmmmmm..." Kaguya groans through the pillow, neither Hayasaka nor OC knowing what she said.

"Is it...that time of the month—" OC attempts to ask, before feeling a hand hit the back of his head.

Hayasaka shoots OC an annoyed look as she retracts her hand, putting it back in front of her as she grabs her iPad.

"What's on your mind, Kaguya-sama?" OC asks gently, sitting down at the corner of her bed.

Kaguya groggily lifts herself from the bed, turning to face OC and Hayasaka, her usually scarlet cunning eyes replaced by a melancholic red.

However, instead of speaking, Kaguya decides to fidget with her nails, refusing to look at either of the other two in the room.

"Kaguya-sama..." Hayasaka says in a sad voice, genuinely concerned about her master's behavior.

"I...I'm fine you two...you can take the day off if you'd like..." Kaguya quietly responds, before laying her head back down onto the bed.

"It's 11 in the morning, sis," OC points out, before looking back to Hayasaka who looks just as concerned as he is.

Kaguya rolls around on her bed back and forth frantically, finally letting out a raspy sigh and sitting up again. She frowns when seeing Hayasaka and OC looking at her with worried expressions. Her head tilts down, her eyes still looking forward towards them.

"You guys just look so happy together, like soulmates made for each other," Kaguya murmurs. "It isn't fair."

Hayasaka tilts her head confusedly. OC cocks an eyebrow, folding his arms.

"So you're...you're jealous?" he concludes. Kaguya huffs and nods her head once.

"Of what, though?"

"How close you two are," Kaguya hums. "I just wish President and I were that close, too."

Her face immediately turns red at the words that had just escaped her mouth and she waves her hands in front of her while shaking her head.

"No, no, no! That's not what I meant—I mean, well, I still want that kind of attachment to someone but not with the President! I don't like him like that!" Kaguya rambles. OC chuckles, covering his smile with the back of his hand.

"You're the embodiment of a tsundere, Kaguya-sama," he sighs. He then remembers Kaguya's

"Kaguya-sama, you do realize," OC begins to speak. "That Haya and I aren't dating, right?"

"Ehhh??!!" Kaguya cries. She then clears her throat and recollects herself, "What a pity," she continues, completely switching to a deadpanned tone.

OC purses his lips together and stares at her with a face that reads nothing but pure disappointment at her hypocrisy.

"I'm still confused, even when she and I will start dating, why would it make you jealous?" OC asks, tilting his head in confusion.

Hayasaka's expression instantly changes from empathy to surprise. Kaguya slowly lifts her right hand and gently presses it onto her left cheek, smiling and sighing.

"Because, OC," Kaguya starts. "It sounds immature and irresponsible, but don't you think it'd be nice to have someone to deeply appreciate from time to time?"

"Sure," OC agrees, nodding his head. "But that's not completely immature and irresponsible, the feeling of being appreciated does feel nice."

Hayasaka scoffs and adds on, "You have to admit though, Kaguya-sama, a part of you wants the physical affection."

She points to Kaguya's hand on her cheek and raises her eyebrows. Kaguya looks at her offendedly and takes a deep breath in.

"This is just to help me calm down! I don't need any physical affection from the President!"

"Mmmhmm..." OC blankly stares at her. "You really are a tsundere, Kaguya-sama. I find it cute how easy it is for you to deny any and all feelings towards Shirogane, but perhaps derederes are pretty cute, too!"

"Whatever, OC!" Kaguya cries, defending herself.

He stops and thinks for a second, his chin resting on his hand. His eyes slowly trail towards the blonde girl who starts to space out waiting for his next words.

"Kuuderes are my favorite, though," he finally states, putting a fist to his chest proudly.

He grins widely when Hayasaka snaps back into reality, realizing what he'd just said and covering her hand over her mouth as she attempts to hide the growing blush on her face.

Results Of Today's Battle: OC's Victory