Chapter 28: Kaguya Joins Twitter

OC walks happily along Kaguya's room, humming a nice tune as he sweeps the floor, practically dancing with each swipe.

However, there was a certain girl who could share his enthusiasm.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhh..." Kaguya sighs, looking down at her desk, holding her hands over her face.

Neither Hayasaka nor OC respond, Hayasaka opting to continue tapping away at her iPad as OC walks beside her, peering over her screen.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhh!" Kaguya sighs again, attempting to grab their attention.

OC and Hayasaka finally notice the whining Kaguya and try to understand her whining.

"Was...that supposed to be a sigh?" OC asks, wondering what the barbaric screeching was supposed to be.

"You certainly seem like you're down in the dumps, Kaguya-sama," Hayasaka observes, noticing the slouching girl.

"Down in the dumps?" Kaguya responds, not familiar with the phrase.

Before either OC or Hayasaka can respond, Hayasaka checks the notification on her iPad.

"It seems the president is at home, you could probably run into him if you walked around by his house," Hayasaka explains, reading the notification on her iPad as she spoke.

Kaguya swivels her chair to face them, with an annoyed expression on her face.

"Don't be ridiculous Hayasaka, I could never do something so stalkerish—"

Kaguya cuts herself off midway, processing the information she was given.

"—huh? He's at home right now?! How do you know that?!"

Kaguya looks at Hayasaka with worried eyes, not enjoying the direction of the conversation.

"Are you in contact with the president?!" Kaguya adds on, desperately demanding answers.

"No of course not,"

Hayasaka rolls her eyes as she speaks,

"He said so on Twitter," she continues, scrolling mindlessly through her iPad.

"Twitter?! What's...that? Wait! I've heard of it, Fujiwara uses something like that..." Kaguya states, changing into an array of emotions in little time.

Hayasaka once again rolls her eyes and leaves the room, quickly stating that she was going to take a bath.

OC looks on at Kaguya in amusement, watching her pull out an encyclopedia to try and figure out what Twitter is.

"You precious idiot, Twitter isn't in an encyclopedia," OC takes the encyclopedia from Kaguya and pushes her chair in front of her unused and now dusty computer.

OC wipes the dust from the computer and turns it on, prompting Kaguya to enter her password and open Safari.

"Now type 'Twitter.com' in the search bar," OC instructs, somewhat amused that he had to explain how to find something as simple as Twitter.

"Where's the search bar?" Kaguya innocently asks, intently scanning the screen for a search bar.

OC rubs the bridge of his nose before moving his hands on the mouse and keyboard, quickly opening Twitter and bringing her to the 'sign up' screen.

"Here," OC takes his hands off of the keyboard and mouse, letting Kaguya put in her information.

"I have to do the laundry, I'll be back Kaguya-sama," OC grabs the laundry basket and exits the room, however he peeks his head into the room and calls for Kaguya,