Chapter 20: Kaguya's Fashion Statement

"Are you excited for your shopping trip Kaguya?" OC asks as he looks through her clothing, trying to find any suitable casual outfits.

"Of course I'm excited! Maybe I'll even get closer to President's little si—"

Kaguya's sentence is cut off by a knock at the door, followed by two butlers from the main house entering the room.

"You have been called to the main house Kaguya-sama, please get ready immediately," the first butler replies before slamming the door as Kaguya tries to speak up.

"Well hello to you too, bitch," OC responds, wanting to be loud enough so the two butlers could hear.

Kaguya gives OC a sad smile and signals him to calm down, and signals Hayasaka to grab her things.

"It's okay OC..."

"After all..."

"I don't get to decide how my life goes."

>>>>

OC and Hayasaka help Kaguya sit down, before sitting down next to each other. They sit there for what seems like hours, more or less because of the fact that they sat in silence for two hours.

OC was contemplating about leaving, however his thoughts were cut short as the three of them hear sounds of walking coming closer towards them.

OC looks behind him and sees the silhouette of an old senile man not even batting an eye towards the room.

"F...father!" Kaguya yells, attempting to grab her father's attention.

"Oh,"

"You were here? Good." Was all he said before walking off, with none other but the eldest son Oko in tow.

"He drags you all the way out here and that's all he has to say?" Hayasaka rhetorically asks as she looks towards the leaving silhouette with disgust. "Fuck him."

OC stays silent, looking at the floor with a dead-panned expression.

"Come on Kaguya-sama,"

"Let's go home."

>>>>

*6 Days Later*

Kaguya gets ready to go shopping with The President's little sister and her friends, keeping pace with their re-schedule.

"Should I wear this to the mall?"

"...or maybe this?"

"...oh! This looks nice!"

OC and Hayasaka look on in shock and awe as Kaguya puts on different outfits, with each one breaking the status quo of "fashion" more and more.

"No," OC and Hayasaka repeat, with each 'no' becoming more hostile as Kaguya continues to put on outfits.

"What am I supposed to wear if you two keep denying my choices?!" Kaguya pouts and she stomps on the floor in frustration.

"I think the problem isn't your fashion choices, it's that you don't have any non-formal clothes and therefore you can't actually show your fashion style." OC hypothesizes, putting a finger on his chin as he thinks about clothing stores in the nearby areas.

"I agree with OC, we should go out and buy some clothes for you to wear," Hayasaka adds on, already leaving the room to make preparations.

"If...you two really think so then..." Kaguya grabs an outfit from her bed and leaves to get changed, however before she could go to the bathroom, OC puts a hand on her shoulder.