Chapter 33: Hayasaka Wants To Kill

"Whoooa~!" A cheery pink-haired girl cheers as she puts her arms up in the air, scanning the mid-way voting results.

"You've pretty much got the win in the bag, prez," Another says, taking his headphones off of his ears.

"I wouldn't celebrate just yet, that Iino girl has a good number of votes too, if she's any good at speeches, we might as well have a run for our money," A white haired boy chimes in, pointing out the statistics on the posted sheet.

"OC is right, these numbers are nothing more than predictions," The final person states, rubbing his tired-looking eyes as he speaks.

In reality, this man is secretly bragging to himself about how far in the lead he was.

"Wait OC's right, that first year has a good amount of votes," the pink-haired girl exclaims.

OC looks back at his colleagues, noticing that one is shaking with what seemed to be...anger?

"Ishigami? You okay there?" OC intently asks, not wanting to strike a nerve.

"Iino...Miko..." Ishigami mutters through gritted teeth.

OC looks on confusedly while the pink haired girl puts a finger on her chin in interest.

"Do you know this girl, Ishigami?" She inquires, not caring about striking the nerve that OC was trying to avoid.

"Yeah...I absolutely know that name." OC only gets more confused at Ishigami's statement, due to his angry expression now replaced with a worried one.

"Is she famous or something...?"

"Well, among the freshmen yeah, she has the highest grades out of us all," Ishigami responds, backing up and looking out of the window.

"Speaking of which, she's out there, handing out flyers," Ishigami continues, pointing out of the window.

"Well, I still need to formally introduce myself to her, let's just say my meeting with her wasn't...ideal," OC suggests, already starting to walk towards her direction.

>>>>

OC is the first out of the building, observing the two familiar figures handing out sheets of paper to random passer-bys.

"Iino, Osaragi, it's nice to see you two again," OC greets, walking up to them casually and taking a paper handed to him by the girl with glasses.

"Oh, hello again troublemaker," Miko jokes, flashing him a smirk as they both recall OC's infamous '6 VS 1' incident.

"Don't be like that Iino, it was my first and last time!" OC jokes back, scanning the flyer while smiling.

Before they could get involved in a conversation, the rest of the ex-stuco finally come up behind OC, with Ishigami scanning the flyer over OC's shoulder.

Iino's attitude immediately switched from being relaxed to tense and even with her short stature, intimidating.

"Are you Iino Miko?" OC hears a voice call out behind him, he looks towards the voice and sees Miyuki walking towards Iino, sticking his hands in his pockets.

"...Yes." Iino responds, her eyes seemingly exuding confidence and to OC, an odd sense of justice.

"A pleasure to meet you, ex-president Shirogane," Iino continues, clearly trying to take a shot at Miyuki.

"I heard you're top of the class," Miyuki recalls, not sure how to have a conversation with her,

"Yes, I've had the highest scores all year," Iino dismissively responds, a deadpanned expression plastered on her face.