[ Chapter 1 : Elixirs ]

Start from the beginning

" Syrene there's some potions in my bag " Gia said.

I look up at them as they sit still and Syrene has a smirk.

" Syrene my bag! " Gia said.

" And they say she's the smartest of them all " Syrene leans back with her leg over the other.

" They made me poison your drink " Lisa said hesitantly and I look down at my canister that I dropped and see the water color is a little different.

" What the hell?! " Gia gets up and grab her bag.

It's when a dagger slit across her throat from behind.

" Gia! " I shout and I cough more.

She holds her neck as she falls backwards and blood gurgles out of her mouth, I crawl to her. I look up at the woman with red auburn hair and light blue eyes.

" Took you long enough, Heidi " Syrene said.

" I was actually taking a bath " she said.

I focus back down at Gia and cough but try to hold it in as I put pressure on her neck.

" Why are you doing this?! " I asked as tears stream down my face.

" I grab a bitch, I kill the bitch, this is for stepping all over me " Syrene smirks.

" Gia " I cry as her hands looses grip around her own wound.

" Relax, you'll join her after since you are poisoned after all " Syrene said.

My throat starts getting scratchy more and I back away from Gia as I cough again with more blood this time and I ended up vomit it out to the ground.

" This should tell you that no one messes with me without getting messed up " Syrene said.

" Your the bitch " I said.

" Can we stop now?, I don't like this " Lisa said.

" Shut up Lisa, Nia pack up " Heidi said.

I turn my head and watch as the twins walk away with their stuff, my eyes then averted to my battle axe far away from me.

" What are you waiting for?, Finish me then " I said.

" Oh we're just waiting for you to be in a state where we know you won't make it and then we'll be on our way home " Syrene said.

I started gasping for air and I couldn't hold myself up and collapse on the ground, turn on my back as the pressure on my chest was heavy my airway felt constricted.

" There we go " Syrene gets up and she hover over me.

" Don't worry, we'll tell your mom you died a tragic death, she was fighting for her life and we tried but she couldn't hold it, and fell off a cliff " she smiles.

I couldn't take out any words and she walks away with a chuckle, I see Heidi put out the fire and pick up her satchel, she kneels down next to me and her hand holds my wrist where the silver owl cuff bracelet is.

" Don't " I grab her hand and she looks at me as tears are down my face.

" Let me die. . .with it " I said.

" We need proof you died " she said.

" Why? " I asked as more tears stream down my face.

" Syrene had us all convinced, I'm sorry about Gia " she said put down my hand.

" Heidi let's go! " Nia shouts.

" Hold on! " Heidi shouts back and I see her hand going through Gia's bag.