Chapter Twenty-Five

*two years earlier*

Harry's POV

The finals are over.

I still can't believe that I managed to graduate, but I did. Because I'm now here attending this graduation ceremony.

"Congratulations, Athena."

"Congratulations, Harry."

We smile at each other, holding the graduation certificate.

"It went so fast," she says, giving a happy, yet somewhat lonely look.

"I stayed twice, so I guess it was surprisingly long for me." I laugh, remembering how bad my grades were before Athena came here.

She giggles at what I say. "I'm gonna miss high school."

I put my arms around her shoulders. "Don't worry, you still have me."

"Thank you." She looks at me smilingly, giving me a little kiss on my cheek.

The graduation ceremony lasts two hours. And when it's over, Athena and I are going to her house.

"Are you ready?" she asks, grabbing my arm.

"Um, yeah," I say, but honestly I'm not ready at all. I'm going to her house and meeting her mother. All I can think about is what if her mother doesn't like me...

Athena holds my hand and seems to be reading my mind. "It'll be fine, darling. Let's go!"

I nod, as her current words have eased my nerves somewhat. We stand in front of the door, and Athena rings the intercom on the door. "It's me, mom."

A few seconds later, I hear footsteps coming toward us, then the door opens. "Come in," a woman, obviously Athena's mom says to us.

We enter the house and are led to the couch, so we sit down on it. Two cups of tea are on the table. "Have a cup of tea," she tells me.

"Thank you," I say, still restless with nervousness.

She sits opposite me and Athena, facing us. "Call me Judy."

"Okay, Judy." I smile nervously.

The more I am in this space, the more nervous I get. I just wonder what Judy would ask me next.

Judy elegantly lifts the tea she has placed for herself on the table and takes a sip. "Tell me about yourself."

I slowly drop my shoulders and relax. "I'm Harry Styles, twenty, and I used to work in a bakery but quit when I finished my final exams, so I'm going to work in a different place from next month."

She listens to me with a soft expression on her face. "Three years of age gap dating isn't too bad."

I get so relieved to hear her say that. And I smile at her, then Athena.

I don't know if it's because I've been too nervous or too relieved by this, but suddenly I start to feel hot. Then I roll up the sleeves of my shirt.