Chapter Three

Harry's POV

I soon lay Athena down on her bed as I arrive at the apartment. It was the best thing ever in years that she wrapped his arms around me while I was carrying her, since we hadn't even spoken properly. My heart becomes fulfilled just by her little behaviors.

Now that she is sleeping on it, I see her lips moving slightly as if she had a sweet dream. It is cute when she is sleeping, even when she is drunk. As I realize myself unconsciously smiling, it makes me want to stay like this forever.

"Athena," I whisper.

Of course, she doesn't respond. She is absolutely in the middle of dreaming, and it also gets me to wonder what it is about. The expression on her is just so peaceful that I want to kiss her badly. I know she wouldn't allow me, but I miss her cheeks and lips.

"Mmm... I'm... mm..."

I can't help but chuckle as she mutters in her sleep.

The room is hushed. It is only me and Athena here, of course, and I'm sitting on the bed where she is sleeping, so our faces are physically so close. I can even feel her breath, which is so warm every time her lips move.

"Thea, I know you'll get angry if I do this when you're awake..."

I kiss her cheek. So soft, rosy, chubby, and puffy.

She is beautiful. She has the beauty of being incomparable to other girls, and that is a part of her charms, also one of my favorite things about her.

"Harry..." This is a sudden thing. My name is whispered. Once again, I sort out my mind and am reminded that there are only me and Athena in this room. I quickly turn to her, and my heart beats. Her eyes are open.

"You were awake?!"

She blinks innocently. "Um, yeah."

I get so embarrassed. I have never wanted to disappear from here this badly. My eyes open round, staring at her eyes, shaking a bit. The thought that all the things I said earlier that I thought no one was listening to were being heard makes me blush scarlet with shame. Besides, I kissed her lightly just now, and she already knows all about that.

She gets up from her bed so smoothly that I assume that she has sobered up already. But when she wobbles as she attempts to stand up on her feet then immediately leans her body toward me and wraps me in a hug, I'm convinced that she is still drunk. Now we are eyeing each other for like three seconds, making the room more silent, and that's when I consider it a good moment, so I put my lips on hers.

Her lips perfectly fit mine.

We're kissing, lips to lips, and forehead to forehead. Seriously, my heart is starting to beat louder, but I let go with a smile.

This is all I've wanted.

"Athena..." The time I look at her, her eyes are saying something, and I have no idea what it is about, but it doesn't seem bad. Perhaps she likes the kiss?

"You're so... attractive, and I hate that," she trails off.

Her voice is quiet enough, but the room is decidedly quieter than that, so what she is saying echoes though she is only whispering. Also, I can understand how she feels from the way she looks. She surely wants more.

"You're attracted?" I say, knowing full well I am smirking, but that's a different case that we shouldn't have to care about because she's now giving me a puppy dog look.

I can tell she is totally drunk since she has never behaved like this in front of me when she is sober. But I'm also enjoying watching this drunk Athena. From her look, from her touch, from her every little thing, I get the feeling she wants my lips and my touch.