Chapter Twenty-One

*three years earlier*

Harry's POV

Athena is mine.

How could I be happier than this?

My mom and my sister love her, too. They're supporting my love.

I'm the happiest one.

Well, today is three months since I won my girlfriend from Brad. I still can't believe she has become mine, and I guess I won't be much luckier than I am now. I want to keep her forever.

We're in school again, but no more class today. I go out through the classroom to find her.

There she is.

She's talking with her best friend, Megan, laughing so hard. I'm a bit curious about what they're talking about.

"Hey, Athena." I smile.

She notices me, and suddenly, her face turns red.

"Athena? Are you alright?" I say, putting my arms around her shoulders.

"Hi, Harry Styles, Athena's gorgeous boyfriend," Megan says, smirking a little.

"Excuse me?" I ask, tilting my head.

"Athena talks about you every time." She winks.

"Oh," I say. "I didn't know that. Never even expected it."

"Megan, you promised not to tell Harry about that..." She says to Megan, very shyly.

A smile is breaking down my face. She's so cute being like that, and I'm so happy to know she's into me.

"Take care of her, Harry Styles. You're so loved." She walks away as she says it.

Oh.

Wow.

I know I'm smirking, but I can't help it. I look at Athena's face and she just keeps asking me to stop doing it.

"Alright, alright, girl." I take her hand, then leave our school.

I take her to my house. We're having a sleepover tonight. I begged my mom for it quite many times, and Athena used her brain to convince her mother.

I feel like I'm starting to wonder a little about what her mother is like.

We're in my room, not doing any special thing.

She's sitting on my bed, looking around the room.

Now she's lying down on my bed. "Harry, come here and lie down next to me," she says.

I do as she asked me to.

She closes her eyes, putting her arms around my body. I feel her warmth everywhere. This is my safe place.

But I kinda want something more than it. I love her, and I want to give her everything, as much as I want her everything.

"Um, Athena... I know we've been dating for three months, and um, we always hug and kiss, but... you know, we haven't done anything that couples do... and-"