Chapter Twenty-Eight (Pt. 3)

*a year earlier*

Brad's POV

Athena is sleeping on my shoulder, putting her arms around me. I feel my chills coming through my body, because I know I still have feelings for her. Every move, every breath, and every word is just like taking me to heaven. This is all I've wanted.

I love her.

I know she's not even interested in me as long as Harry is her everything, and I will never forgive Harry for hurting the girl I love the most like this. But this is so complicated... Still, Harry's the person Athena hates the most, but also she loves the most.

I don't care about it, and I'm not asking Athena to be mine because I only want her to be happy, even though she's with Harry. I remember when I was dating her, I didn't treat her well, and Harry took her from me. At that time, I honestly thought it was inevitable because I hurt her feelings. But now, she's also hurt by another guy. And I can't let go of them like this, so I just need to find a way to solve it.

Me: You're stupid.

Harry: What do you want, Brad?

I don't want to talk about it, I really don't want to. He's absolutely a stupid guy, who just let the most pure-hearted girl, I've ever known, go.

Me: How could you let Athena walk away?

Harry: She left by herself.

You don't have to act like that, Harry Styles. You are the one who is most impatient about this matter. I know how much you want her back.

Me: Okay then, Athena will be mine now. Goodbye.

Harry: Enjoy.

Here he goes again. Why can't he just admit he's jealous?

Don't have to be stubborn, Harry. There's nothing good about being like that. The best way to solve problems is to admit what you think.

Me: Don't you want her back?

I never wanted this conversation to happen, because we've had been in a fight for Athena.

And I lost.

Harry: She won't come back to me.

I know why.

Because he kept saying those words make every girl hurt when they hear them.

But he's doing much more terrible things now, like Athena and I saw at the water fountain area.

Me: So you've started to play with other girls?

Harry: What?

Me: You were playing out with another girl.

He doesn't reply, maybe it's because he clearly knows what he did.

I'm worried about Athena, what she's thinking of Harry and how she's feeling about him. Hurt? Worried? Caring? Love? Sad? -I'll never know.

Harry's POV

I still couldn't get my mind off Athena away from my head, so I wanted some fun things to do to make my feelings better. I called a girl, who I knew that she liked me. I guess I'm the worst person ever because I used a girl who had feelings for me just for healing my heartache about Athena.

We hung out.

We hugged.

We kissed.

I thought playing with another girl would make me able to forget about the sad things, but it wouldn't. I still can't stop thinking about Athena.

I try to text her so many times, but I'm not brave enough to do that. She's obviously still mad at me, and I'm afraid that I'll hurt her again in a different way.

But as soon as I think about it, my phone gets a text message.

It's from her.

Athena: Wow, I can't believe you, Harry Styles. You moved on pretty quickly, huh?

Me: Athena? What do you mean by that words?

Athena: Don't act like you didn't do anything, you're not innocent as you think! You went to the couple's spot with a girl and flirted with her. You kissed her so many times, and every kiss you gave her looked so different! How long have you been close to her? Since before we had been dating, or in the middle of the period, we were dating? Anyway, at least what I know is that you've been cheating on me!

Wait, what?

I'm confused.

Me: You were there, too?

Athena: Yes, I was. And saw the most terrible thing I've ever known!

Me: You went there with Brad? What was the purpose, a date night?

Athena: Don't you dare still act like a jealous boyfriend, I'm not yours anymore. And you already have your 'girl', so enjoy your relationship with her, buster!

Me: No, wait, just listen to me!

Athena: I don't ever want to hear your excuses so bye.

*This user has blocked you*

God, no.

Athena was there and watching us? Worst thing ever.

I feel the impact and pain like a meteorite falling on my head. It really hurts.

She's blocked my number, and I don't even have the chance to make up with her anymore. Though I try to fix this thing, I'm only making it worse.

I guess I won't be able to be hurt more than this.

I go to the balcony to cool down. The wind is cold tonight, just like my heart. I'm hurt like a decapitated person who cannot go on by himself anymore. My warm tears soon turn cold, too, until I recall what she said before she left. "I need space."